Chapter 5️⃣: Lonely Patient (4)

Stark's Tomorrow's Expo is very lively. 

Before the most lively time of the night, the venue was already crowded and back-to-back. In order to ignore the waves of men who came to talk to him, Popé had already printed a lipstick mark on Steve's face, saying, "Hey, this is my man!" Although some people still don't believe it, it's much better than the beginning.

"Where have you been?" Pope was tightly protected in Steve's arms, and he was attached to him. He smiled and was very happy.

"There are too many people. I just made an appointment with him to meet at the gate of the dance party in the evening."

"Okay." The beautiful girl promised, "Let's go to a lesser project. How's your asthma?" The little couple who got an affirmative answer walked to the edge of the exhibition hall. It was deserted. Only some children who distributed leaflets were chasing each other, and only a few people were queuing in front of the temporary shed.

"There! There!" Poppe's eyes lit up and excitedly dragged his boyfriend to a stall. Steve was dragged over and looked up at the words "to take a picture" on the signboard.

"Great, we don't have a group photo yet!" The girl's lipstick was moist and shiny, and her smile was even more radiant. Steve was in a very good mood. The two of them lined up, and Popé leaned on his shoulder intimately and circled around him from time to time. Steve let the little girl play, but he was just careful not to fall down.

Poppe mysteriously approached his boyfriend's ear: "I like you very much."

Steve covered her mouth and had a certain resistance to insist on confessing. He said helplessly, "Let's talk about it later when you go home." But he smiled honestly. 

Popper didn't care at all. She was just full of love. She just wanted to be with Steve all the time and tell herself that she liked him.

"How many do you take?" The bearded boss held a simple flash and looked at the couple who had just come in.

"Two. One group photo, and she took one by herself.

"Why did you take a picture for me alone?" The two sat on the stool together and approached him with a smile. "It's enough to take a group photo."

"...I collect it myself." A red-faced blonde hair who was forced to tell the truth by his girlfriend.
Ignoring the boss's jokes, the two leaned together and took a picture smoothly. There was a small problem when it was Popé's turn to take pictures alone.

"Little girl, can you look at the camera? Your boyfriend won't run away." The boss helplessly poked his head out of the blackbury and motioned Steve, who was standing aside, to persuade him.

"But I can't control it." Popé was a little embarrassed. He squeezed his lips and smiled and showed his dimples, which was cute.

"The young man stood behind me." The boss rolled his eyes.

The photo was finally finished, and the two waited for a while and got it at the window on the other side. Popper couldn't wait to take it and looked at the photo next to Steve. The first one was a group photo. Poppe's smile was bright, and her sense of happiness was about to break through the photo. Although Steve, who was next to her, was just a smile, he didn't look at the camera and gently stared at the girl next to her.

Popper kissed the other side of his boyfriend's face without lip print and found the second single photo. In the photo, her eyes are shining, and the corners of her eyes and eyebrows reveal happiness. It can be seen that she is very trusting and affectionate to the people opposite.

"I'm so hungry. I want to go back to eat. I simmered the beef soup when I went out, and it should be just right when I go back now.

"It's not safe." Steve frowned and looked at her disapprovingly.