Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣: Moral Prisoner (8)

Poppe stood in the bathroom and had a vomiting to make her beautiful face in the mirror look a little pale. She turned the faucet and washed her face. Clark knocked outside and said, "How's it going, Poppe?"

"Don't look at me with perspective!" Pepe didn't want her to be seen by her husband. "I'll come out soon."

"Okay." Clark agreed, but he didn't leave. He stood like a hill at the door of the bathroom.

Checking the task, she meditated that the control panel appeared in front of the mirror.

[Mission 1: Marry Clark Kent - Completed.]

[Mission 2: Birth of Krypton Life.]

She didn't have much time to stay here. Pepe's eyes were red and he forced to open the door. Clark turned to look at her. His wife looked at him pitifully like a little rabbit, and pity and distress surged into his heart. He reached out and gently wiped the corners of his wife's eyes and kissed her forehead: "Thank you for your hard work."

Wow - Poppe cried in her heart. She hugged her husband's thin waist, buried her head in his chest muscles, smelled Clark's body, and said pitifully, "I don't want to leave you, Clark."

Everything followed Pepe, and Martha and Jonathan's brainwashing first appeared in Superman's brain. He picked up his wife like a child: "You won't leave, Poppe. No one can take you away from me."

"Now come to my parents' bedroom. Oh, my God, my parents are ashamed and hugging together." Jonathan held up the dv and entered the room, patted the layout of the room and turned his head to pat them two. "Little poor mother, look at the little bean has lost weight. The strong one is Dad. He will teach you how to play ball in the future... Hey!"

Clark aimed the camera at himself and smiled: "Don't make your mother cry in the future. Mom has cried enough for you. Mom said a few words..." The two big men turned their heads to look at Popé. Popé frowned and cried sourly.

"Jonathan--! Clark--!" Martha in the kitchen immediately called their names. The two were also in a hurry on it. Jonathan also stuffed the toy he had bought for Xiaodou in advance into Poppe's hand. Clark held Popé and let her step on her feet gently shake it, finally coaxing his wife who cried until she burped.

That's why I went down for dinner.

When sleeping at night, Pope lay flat on Clark's arm. She touched her stomach and was in a stable mood. She remembered that she was a little depressed during the day: "Clark, do you think I'm disgusted..." Sometimes she herself can't help being bored with herself.

"Never talk about yourself like that, Poppe." Clark turned around and looked at his wife's perfect side face arc and naturally said, "Every day I love you more than the day before."

"..." Has there been something wrong with Clark that she didn't know? Her honest and loyal husband could never say such words before.

Clark is very calm. It's true to love her. There is nothing real. He took the bedside book, which is Grimm's Fairy Tales. The TV said that prenatal education can be carried out early. The silly father was obedient and did everything perfectly. Popé often felt that Clark was harder than his pregnant person. After all, now the family doesn't let her do anything.

"Clark, you don't need to do everything that is required on TV in every book. The child hasn't been born yet. I don't want you to work so hard." Popé held her husband's hand and attached his face to it.

"I don't feel hard. I'm very happy," Clark opened the page and looked for the place he read yesterday. "Pope, the place where I'm out of the crowd happens to be the place I want to hide. I can't use it to bring you a better life, so I must do what I can."