Chapter 3️⃣: Lonely Patient (2)

Poppe closed the door and turned on the light. He saw some withered flowers in the vase on the table. He was a little annoyed that he forgot to buy a replacement lily. She put on soft slippers, sat on the sofa by the window, saw the little golden hair outside the window spinning around a few times, and giggled and left in a trance.

She couldn't help laughing. It's so cute.

It turned out that this was the mission goal of this world. She held the heart-shaped birthmark on her wrist and checked the task.

[Task 1: Marry Steve Rogers.]
[Task 2: Not activated.]

It's not bad to marry him. Pope lay in a warm bed after taking a shower and blowing his hair, recalling Steve's behavior today. Although Pope began to hold the idea of 'whoever the mission target is, he will work hard', Steve is really a good person.

Although he is thin and chronic, he is upright and righteous.

"I can do this all day."

Poppe read this sentence gently and couldn't help laughing. She had never been in love in the real world. Intoxicated with the cello, she kept working hard to become a world-famous cellist in the real world. Now I come to the new world, change a life goal, and the musical instrument I learned has become a violin. Although everything has changed, it is inevitable to feel confused, but we should always look forward and strive to move forward.

The golden-haired girl's consciousness gradually blurred. She gently stroked the heart and muttered, "Good night, alpha." She fell asleep completely, and a gust of wind blew gently, closed the open window, and there was a faint answer to her.
Good night, little girl.

A new day.

Poppe greeted the neighbor's wife who passed by energetically and got a few freshly baked cookies. Today is Friday. She has to go to the morning market to buy the freshest ingredients. Thinking of having dinner with Steve tonight, the girl with a little childishness walked around the room with a teddy bear in her arms.

Although they are not to the point of liking, two people who like each other and are equally lonely are attracted to each other like magnets until they are inseparable.
With such expectation and happiness, it soon became dusk.

At six o'clock, Popei, who was standing in the kitchen, looked up and confirmed the time. Is it night now? She withdrew her sight and warmed the stewed mushroom soup in the pot. Some of her decisions were not sure whether to start preparing the meal. Suddenly thinking of something, she quickly walked to the window and unexpectedly saw that the little golden retriever was already at the door.

He was also looking at the watch on his wrist, a little anxious, and looked like he was almost biting his tail and turning around. The funniest thing is that he followed his friend's advice and bought a bunch of roses that young girls liked, but he forgot his disappointing body and was sneezing one by one.

There is also a man next to Steve, who is tall and handsome, smiling like a harmless cat, especially when he is still making fun of his friends.

"Should I go in? Or is it 6:30 or 7:00? Steve took the flowers away so that they would not continue to destroy his poor nose. "Baki!"

"I don't know. Hahaha, I haven't been to the girl's house for dinner yet. I'm not as fast as you." James Barnes swore that he didn't come to get a meal, but just came to see the girl who was 'so beautiful that God couldn't create it, so that Steve wouldn't fall into any sweet trap.

"Hey, Steve, are you here?" Pepe opened the door, trotted in front of Steve and gave him a hug. Anyone could see happiness written in her big sparkling brown eyes.