☆40☆

So I decided to just continue the story, the only reason I discontinued it in the first place is because I had a major writers block. The chapter is very short, but I'll try.
Thank you.

Chen hugged Jeonghan
"It's ok princess we'll find her"

Upon seeing the sight Seungcheol felt his heart break into a million pieces, Jeonghan was hugging someone else.

"Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan pulls out of the hug
"Seungcheol?" before he gets closer Chen tugs his arm, Jeonghan shook his head loosening Chen's grip on his arm.
"Jeonghan-shi dear?" Mrs Choi approach him.
"Are you okay my dear?" Mrs Choi cupped Jeonghan's face, examining it.
Jeonghan shakes his head, completely breaking down, tears streaming down his cheeks. Mrs Choi embraces him.

"Eomma we found Minjun." Seokmin appeared behind his brother.
"Jeonghan hyung?" Seokmin sounded surprised. His eyes darted the two figure standing behind his mother.

"Jisoo" he whispered to himself. Seokmin and Jisoo lock eyes , his body frankly making his way to the love of his life, causing his shoulder to bump into Seungcheol's who stood there like a statue.

"Jisoo."
"Seokmin."

Jisoo snuggled himself into Seokmin making sure his little baby doesn't get hurt.

Chen akwardly stood infront of the two hugging couple, to avoid looking at them he looks around and spots not so far from them , he could see sets of baby cribs.
Chen walks away heading to the cribs in search of two certain babies. There were about 4-6 babies in each crib.
Chen thoroughly looked through the babies names and gender, his eyes light up.
__