ºA Demons Temptationº

.

....................................................................................................

.

Longstone remained cold as ever during night fall, frost setting on the grass and roofs of the townspeople's roof's, The people were sleeping, naïve as ever as they were unaware Demons were by the town watching.. watching for anyone to tempt..

searching through houses for a person to whisper temptations to. Anyone to manipulate, after searching, the demons found a few victims to play with once they would awake, 'it's always better to mess with them once they awake.. Then it'll show just how Naïve those damn humans are.' A demon with short brown hair thought to himself as he walked back up the hill to another demon who was enjoying the freezing frosty weather.

"Finally found someone Daichi?" A demon with short grey hair asked the brown haired demon now named Daichi. "Yes. A man addicted to drinking, He'll be easy to manipulate into fighting and killing someone." Daichi said smiling kindly, The grey haired demon smiled sweetly.

"Amazing work Daichi!" The grey haired demon said smiling, Daichi flashed the other demon a smile, "Thank you Sugawara, Where are the others?" Daichi asked the grey haired demon with the name Sugawara, He smiled and crossed his arms.

"Tsukishima and Yamaguchi went searching together, You know Yamaguchi does better when with Tsukishima" Sugawara said smiling, the freezing wind played with their clothing and hair on the hill. Daichi smiled small and nodded, "I am aware, Where's Nishinoya, Tanaka and Kageyama?" Daichi asked as he sat down on the hill observing the town.

"Ah! Nishinoya went searching for priests son, Apparently the son has big dreams, dreams that Nishinoya can manipulate!" Sugawara said with his iconic sweet smile. Daichi smirked and nodded. "That's great.. another soul for hell" Daichi mumbled, Sugawara nodded. "Tanaka is out at the villages bar with the drunks, he said the more drunk they are the easier!" Sugawara remarked, Daichi was listening, "What about Kageyama? You know he always causes damage when alone" Daichi said sternly.

Sugawara nodded and leaned against the tree, the frost shimmering off of the grass and leaves. "Oh yes.. He decided to tempt a boy in the village, He said he saw his heart and how cruel it was, and how that boy deserved it" Sugawara said softly. Daichi scoffed with disgust flashing in his eyes. 

"Those damn  humans! All their hearts are so...so disgusting and wicked, No wonder they listen to us so easily" Daichi exclaimed while rolling his eyes. Sugawara nodded. "Lets just relax while the others work on securing their victims" Sugawara suggested, Daichi nodded and sat down on the frosty grass.

Sugawara smiled. "You stress to much on the others doing their work, Relax Daichi!" Sugawara said smiling, Daichi chuckled, "Your right.. I'll try and relax more, Lets just wait for the others to finish up" Daichi said as he laid down on the frost covered grass, Sugawara smiled and nodded.

The two sat on the frosty grass for awhile, maybe around thirty minutes or so? until they heard a familiar voice calling out. 

"Daichi-san, Sugawara-san!" The two heard the call of one of their friends, Sugawara sat up and smiled, It was a demon with fluffy green hair and freckles, He was smiling and walking with a tall blond demon wearing glasses, "Yamaguchi! Tsukishima!" Sugawara said smiling. The two demons now named smiled. 

Yamaguchi walked up with Tsukishima and sat down on the frost grass, "How are you two?" Yamaguchi asked sweetly, The two elders smiled, "I am good Thank you Yamaguchi" "Same here! How are you guys?" Sugawara and Daichi asked.

"Oh I'm doing great!" Yamaguchi said smiling, Sugawara smiled, Daichi nodded then looked at Tsukishima, "Tch.. I'm Fine." Tsukishima replied unamused, Tsukishima was and has always been salty and bitter, He is a spiteful demon after all..

"Tsukki.." Yamaguchi started only to get a "Urasai Yamaguchi" "Gomen Tsukki.." The two demons talked, Sugawara remained smiling at the two. It was always nice for them to relax together, Not that they didn't enjoy tempting humans but every demon needs a little break don't you think? and sometimes their temptations get in the way of just... being around each other.

Before they knew it their other demon friends came over, a black haired demon with the name Kageyama, A buzz cut demon with the name Tanaka, And of course the demon with two toned spikey hair, Nishinoya. (Asahi didn't come this time)

The group of demons enjoyed their time together.. enjoyed talking about their new victims they found to tempt, Tanaka had found two victim's, Yamaguchi found one, Same with Tsukishima. Nishinoya found two, Kageyama had secured the victim mentioned earlier. Sugawara had found one. Same with Daichi. They all had found their victims.

 New people to toy with..

 New souls for hell. 

the night was perfect for them...  

.

....................................................................................................

.

.

.

{A/N: Hello loves!~ How are you? I hope well, Sorry for the short chapter i'm just having some troubles with idea's with this story and my Bakudeku story, Please understand lol. Anygay, Hopefully you enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes i didn't see nor fix~}

.

Word's used in this chapter: 959

{This picture was originally going to be the cover for this book

{This picture was originally going to be the cover for this book..}