୨♡୧A Perfect Flower୨♡୧

.

....................................................................................................

.

A flower is delicate and fragile, yet also has a sense of determination. To survive in a world full of the heat and need to survive of other things.

All it takes is one wrong move in a situation to be crumbled, for as a flower is beautiful, when crushed. You may try and try to smooth out the flowers as much as you want, but by the time it's finished. 

Who would want a flower like that when there is much more.. appealing ones in the distance?

"What about this one? I'm sure she would love it!!" Hinata exclaimed as he picked up yet another flower to show to Kiyoko and Yachi. However his enthusiasm was quick to disappear when Kiyoko seemed to not radiate or mirror the same kind of joy.

Kiyoko pushed up her glasses with her fingers tips and plucked the flower from his fair fingers, the flower was a gorgeous yellow, it's petals were slightly droopy yet vibrant, as if trying to fix it's own mistakes. the upper right petal was slightly torn as if a bug had nipped at it previously, yet it survived the attack.

With a firm head shake, she put the flower back. "What..? Why not..?" Hinata softly whined as he slouched his shoulders, he let out a sigh of disappointment when yet again, Kiyoko declined his suggestions, he felt so much more energized since he took that nap at her house. Yet constant rejection of his own suggestions were starting to wear him down to sadness.

"I want her to have a perfect flower bouquet. No creases, no wrinkles." Kiyoko stated calmly, staring at Hinata before turning to the side to examine flowers closely. "Shimizu.. i doubt it has to be perfect, my mother likes anything.." Yachi murmured with a small smile, Kiyoko didn't exactly verbally respond and just gave a head shake of disagreement.

She was surely serious about selecting 'The perfect' flower for Yachi's mother, yet a question lingered in his heart and mind. Poking his head up and over her shoulder, he gave Kiyoko a freight from his sudden movement.

"What do you mean by a 'perfect flower'? What's wrong with this one?" Hinata asked as he gestured to the flower he was previously holding, he couldn't understand or fathom what was wrong with it, in his eyes it was a tough little flower, just like him.

Kiyoko sighed and re-collected herself from the freight before she answered, examining a red flower in her hand. "I don't want to waste my time on flowers with creases and wrinkles, when perfect flowers exist beside it." 

Hinata tilted his head and glanced to Yachi before responding with curiosity and genuine confusion. "But.. It is perfect? is it not?" He inquired with confusion written across his brown eyes and fair face.

"No Shoyo, it is not perfect, this is the closest current example to a perfect flower we have found." Kiyoko corrected him as she held up a dark red flower, no creases, no wrinkles. No tears..

Staring down at the yellow flower he had taken back from Kiyoko, he held a sympathetic expression as he stared at it, feeling bad to put it back.

Yachi, noticing his expression. Smiled small yet reassuringly. "Don't worry, it have a chance of being picked before it withers, but people don't usually want a flower like that, they want a healthy and vibrant yet beautiful one they can put in their home! that's just a sad little guy. But i'm very sure my mother would love any flower! beautiful or not." Yachi smiled at him and held a few flowers that Kiyoko was examining closely.

Hinata sighed and reluctantly put it back in it's proper place on the wooden display. He felt sad for the small flower, to him. It look vibrant and happy, yet to others. it wasn't properly appealing.