|Jealous? Or Possessive?|

.

....................................................................................................

.

Can a human being be a item of property for someone or something? Well technically the answer would be no. but what if your forced into it?

I feel like then the only thing that can save you is yourself, no one can save you once you belong to someone stronger, but can you save yourself? That is the true question.

some people unfortunately turn out as a possessive and jealous person, which can ruin many good things in their life, it's not something that can easily be controlled, but fortunately for them, many people seem to be into that.

 but some people can be very unaware of just how deep the rabbit hole of possessiveness and jealousy can go, being naive about such a thing isn't always a good thing, but to many its a easy way to manipulate them and is also seen as a somewhat attractive trait for some.

somehow Akaashi and Bokuto found Daichi and Sugawara in the room the two owl like demons shared, all of them sternly staring at each other.

well all except Bokuto, who was just letting this happen. despite his large stature he didn't really wish to be involved in this, he was far too childish at times. of course don't let that fool you, he can be truly terrifying when serious, but he would rather not be at this moment. Instead he was rather content on holding Hinata's Kimono tightly and sitting on his bed.

You see, this all had happened when morning had arrived and Sugawara had checked on Akaashi and Bokuto, going to make a threat, only to find them with Hinata's kimono. which resulted into Daichi arriving to what was just supposed to be Sugawara.

"You weren't supposed to take anything from his room." Daichi stated with a forming glare. "Well.. You see, You weren't clear on those rules." Akaashi stated and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I thought it was common knowledge. Are you so idiotic that you don't have even the least bit of common knowledge?" Daichi said, his tone laced with sarcasm. "Daichi." Sugawara sent a look at Daichi before stepping forward.

"What we're trying to say is, Why did you take from him? He isn't yours to take from." Sugawara stated, his tone laced with pure jealousy. "And he isn't yours either, Sugawara.  You know i side with you often, but you barely know this human, how do you know he isn't just a repulsive sinner like the rest?" Akaashi asked. 

"I just.. I don't know if he's different. for all i know he could be like every other sinner, but in the end, if he is. We can always just bring his soul down to hell, in the end we'll know." Sugawara stated. "And i know for a fact you hope we don't have to." Sugawara added with a cold tone. "What do you mean by that?" Bokuto finally spoke up. tilting his head in pure curosity.

"I see how you two are acting, it's out of character. Normally you wouldn't care for humans yet here you are, stealing a human's clothing piece and smelling it like dogs." Sugawara said with a scowl forming on his pale pink lips.

"You aren't in the right here, you aren't a saint so why are you daring to judge us as one? Weren't you the one fantasizing of the mere human.." Akaashi stated with jealousy radiating off him.

"You know what? Both of you quiet, The human isn't either of yours." Daichi stated coldly. "Well he isn't yours either." Bokuto stated and stood up from his original place.

Daichi glared at Bokuto. "What's wrong, Daichi? What are you.. Jealous? or maybe Possessive?" Akaashi asked with a head tilt, the shadow of his hair casting over his eyes.