❁❁The Worries We Share.❁❁

.

....................................................................................................

.

The snow hitting the ground, the trees lightly blowing in the cold, freezing.. December air.. Hinata Shoyo sat in Kiyoko's bedroom, the frost covering the window located on Kiyoko's wall by her bed, covering the beautiful view of this land that was covered in religious, horrible. people.

the pure souled boy, better known as Hinata. waited for Yachi and Kiyoko to finish changing, the festival was starting soon.

the time couldn't be anymore than twelve in the afternoon, the winter festival took place on the coldest day of December, Today was assumed to be the coldest, it was hard to fully know which day would be the coldest, but the townspeople tried their best to get the days correctly. 

it took Hinata merely four tries to convince Yachi and Kiyoko to agree to go with him to this festival, the two girls were a little hesitant to go.. something just.. in their gut was telling them not to go..

the pure souled male, Hinata. simply could not see nor feel this, he had no idea why his friends were feeling this.. he just assumed it couldn't be that bad.. right?... right...

The three had decided on these three beautiful.. Kimono's.. each similar in pattern, yet different colored to be unique in their own way, yet similar enough for them to be close to matching. it was slightly funny to Yachi and Kiyoko, as Yachi and Hinata were very.. very close in clothing size.

Kiyoko's Kimono was a beautiful dark grey almost black base with a purple flower pattern on the tips of the sleeves and the bottom of the kimono, Yachi's Kimono was a beautiful light pink color with the same flower pattern, but the flowers were a almost creme white..

Hinata's Kimono was lily white with the same flower pattern, but the flowers were a light orange color that matched his hair rather well.

Hinata slid on the kimono, tying it and making sure it fit properly, he dusted the Kimono's length off to keep it clean, he walked over to Kiyoko and Yachi with a sweet, innocent smile. he did a slight twirl to show them how it looked, Hinata's eyes burning with excitement to see if they liked it or not. Yachi smiled widely while Kiyoko gave a nod of approval with a small smile.

"It looks gorgeous Shoyo-kun!" Yachi said as she tied a part of the Kimono Hinata missed, Hinata smiled widely and brightly, a feeling of joy making his heart beat happily with love for his friends, "I agree.. It suits you well" Kiyoko said adjusting her glasses and  nodding.

"T-thanks! i  think you two look beautiful! Your kimonos are so pretty on you guys!" Hinata said smiling, his eyes showing a glint of excitement as he thought of the festival. Yachi smiled. "Aw thanks Shoyo-kun! I'm a little nervous for this festival though.." Yachi said softly as she folded her hands in her lap gently.

Kiyoko looked down at Yachi. "I wouldn't say i feel nervous.. rather more of something doesn't feel right." Kiyoko said, her voice was calm and soothing despite their worries. Hinata tilted his head, "We aren't saying we wouldn't like to come, we would love to be there.. but.. Can we be careful while we're there?" Yachi asked, her voice laced with  nervousness.

Hinata smiled sweetly. "Of course! I wouldn't mind being careful! I dont want you guys uncomfortable.. but i dont see what could go wrong.." Hinata said rubbing the nape of his neck and looking at the two girls. Yachi nodded softly while Kiyoko placed her hand on Yachi's shoulder, her arm wrapped around her to give her love some sort of comfort, Yachi was prone to over-thinking, and Nervous tendencies, she was always shy and had these so called 'problems'.