¦¦Shall You See My Innocence?¦¦

.

....................................................................................................

.

Shall a demon see their desires, Shall a demon see the innocence in a heart made of gold.

Shall they truly desire blood and lust. Will they truly regret every loving again? Demon's may be smart, if you listen to what I've told you. You get the picture that demons are the most intelligent beings out there.

That they never don't know what's happening inside the heads of their victims. But that's all not the full picture.

Demon's aren't the smartest, they aren't everything they show themselves to be.

They make mistakes, mistakes that drive them to grief and guilt. Demons are creatures who have done nothing but evil, because the sun never shown down upon them in their lives. Because the only thing that they were given was bloodlust and fear.

And when they got their hands on the the sunflower that  gave them sweetness and happiness, they ruined her and made her fueled by obsession and envy.

And now, they just hope they won't repeat the same storylines to the sunshine they've been blessed enough to meet.

But every sunflower needs a bit of sunshine, and unfortunately their time is running out upon the scale, they won't realize their past is always one door away until it's too late to save the sun they'll desire and cherish one day.

Their past shall be the ruin of every smile upon their lips of blood and love.

The past always tends to  make it's way into the life before them, the past they all tried to forget and the reason that many of them have drifted apart from each other and grew resentment towards some. 

They all blamed themselves for something they all played a part in.

How can they move on when the memories still linger in the minds of malice.

Malice was far different from the mind of an innocent, a innocent like Hinata, he lingered on many things, but things he, deep down. Knew were unimportant, yet his heart just wouldn't let him move on unless he apologized tenfold for his errors and mistakes.

His mind was ever restless amongst useless things he shan't worry about. Yet his heart was never calm like he desired, it was full or worry that was in a constant war against the peace innocence proclaimed to hold.

But this question seems to linger, shall these demons see his innocence before he learns what true pain is? or will they fail once more.

Feeling the cold water shock his senses as his feet made small contact with the body of water, he smiled sweetly to himself and kneeled down, Sitting upon those pale knees and feeling satisfied as the close and cold water brushed against his legs.

His brown eyes were focused on the small leaves floating in the otherwise clear water. The sun peaking in through the trees. Small critters climbing up trees. Otherwise it would be surely quiet and full of tranquility.

Staring down at his own reflection, a small and soft smile played the strings upon his lips, he never bothered his own reflection, but he was mainly focused on the fishes in the body of water.

Watching them swim in the place they call home, or simply enjoy what he hoped was peaceful and calm for them.

But he always hated on thing about fishes in bodies of water at these sizes. They never were truly free, but how could something born into this, know if they weren't truly free?