just can't get enough🎟

The boys have a movie night ~ Harry and Louis get distracted. Louis is a secret cum slut for Harry.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Can we please just make a choice" Niall says, exasperated. "well no one can make up their minds!" Liam groans, flicking through the list of movies, "And can you two quit making out for 5 minutes!" He says, gesturing to Louis and Harry.

"Well I'm sorry that you're taking a million years to choose a movie" Louis snaps, turning in His boyfriend's lap so he's facing them. Harry laughs softly, wrapping his arms around his middle.

"plus you're just jealous", Louis says, giggling softly when Harry kisses his neck.

"Of course we're jealous" Zayn says, "you're making us all feel real single right now and we are trying to have a good night in". Louis sighs sadly and lays back against Harry's chest.

"Look, sorry Lou, we know it's hard for you guys outside" Liam sighs, "yeah...sorry" Niall and Zayn mumble, Louis smiles at them both sadly, "Who knew picking a movie would cause such a mess" he jokes, making them all laugh, except Harry, who holds him tighter.

They do eventually pick a movie, they go scary - SAW.

They turn off the lights and settle together.

♡♡♡♡♡

"You okay boo?" Harry whispers into his ear, about a quarter of the way through, Louis nods and turns his head on Harry's shoulder to look at him, smiling sweetly, "I'm okay hazza" he whispers.

"Kiss?" He asks with a pout a few moments later, "yes love" Harry replies with a smile, leaning forward to kiss him gently, before they both look back to the movie.

Half way through Harry speaks up again, "you know I had other plans for tonight rather than watching a movie with these guys right?" He whispers into his ear, Louis turns his head to the side to face him again, "yeah? Like what?" He asks.

Harry trails his fingers down his stomach, quickly slipping his hand under the waistband of Louis' sweats and palming him over him boxers, he gasps before quickly biting his lip, "like this" Harry whispers.

"H-haz the boys are right there" He whispers, trying desperately to hold back a whine, "I know, you'll just have to be quiet then won't you" Harry whispers, a smirk playing at his lips.

Louis nods, closing his eyes in order to focus on keeping quiet, "good boy" Harry whispers and if Louis could open his mouth without moaning right now he'd tell him to shut up, fondly of course.

But then again his boyfriend calling him a good boy is kinda hot.

"Turn around, you can ride me" Harry whispers, Louis all but moans, shuffling so he's facing Harry, leaning to nibble on his neck softly.

Harry looks around, spotting a blanket on the back of the sofa and grabbing it, "pull your sweats down" he whispers, Louis moves so he's kneeling over him, letting Harry help to pull them down, lifting one knee at a time as Harry pushes them down so they're around his ankles, along with his boxers.

"Lube?" Louis asks quietly, " nope, open" Harry replies, lifting his fingers to Louis' mouth. He opens up, letting him slip them in and begins swirling his tongue around them, covering them thickly.

Harry holds back a groan, watching as Louis works his fingers the same way he does when he's on his knees and if they weren't with the other guys, he'd definitely be letting Louis suck on something on than his fingers right now. Louis is thinking the same thing, closing his eyes and imagining that's what he is doing.

Eventually though Harry has to pull his fingers out of his mouth, much to Louis' dismay, who follows his fingers with his mouth like a lost puppy. Pouting when Harry whispers a gentle "ah ah ah".