i will fall like a saint who sins🙏🏼

Louis (17) has been dating Harry (19) for years, but with strict religious parents, he's always had the fear of God drilled into him.

(Just a warning, this is not a religious story, and I am absolutely not trying to offend ANY religion - no specific religions will be mentioned to avoid hurt or upset - it's only a story ♡)
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Day 1

"Hey baby," Harry says, opening his apartment door to his boyfriend. "Hi Love," Louis says, smiling shyly as he drops his bag and wraps his arms around his neck loosely, nuzzling against his chest.

"How are you?" Harry asks softly, hugging him around his middle, "good, I missed you," Louis hums, taking a deep breath.

"I missed you too, baby," Harry says, pressing a kiss to his hair as he lets him go. "How was school?" He asks, taking his hand and leading him to the living area, "shit" Louis mutters, "can't wait to leave that place and go to uni" he says, flopping down on the sofa beside his boyfriend.

Harry smiles sadly and picks up the remote, putting his arm around Louis' shoulders as he cuddles against him.
"Then you'll be stuck with me more often," he teases, trying to lighten the mood.

"Shut up, I love being with you." Louis scoffs with a soft, amused chuckle. Harry smiles back at him, sliding his hand to his waist, pulling him closer.

"So nothing happened?" He asks, "no Harry" Louis sighs, "Nothing besides the usual happened, now can we move on?" he says, sitting up and looking down at his hands in his lap.

"Lou..baby, I'm sorry," Harry sighs, sitting up too. He takes his hand in one of his own, "I just wanted-", "I know haz," Louis interjects.

Harry holds his chin and lifts his head gently, so he's facing him, "wanna make out?" He asks with a wink and a cheeky smile; wanting to cheer him up.

Louis bites his tongue, trying to hold back a smile before quickly giving in, "yeah of course" he says with a chuckle, squealing in surprise when Harry pushes him down and crawls on top of him.

He leans down slowly, hovering his lips over his, almost touching. "I love you baby," he whispers, watching his boy smile and blush, "I love you too," Louis replies, flicking his gaze between his eyes and his lips.

"You're beautiful," Harry tells him, pecking his lips once before moving to his neck, pressing gentle kisses against it. Louis only hums in response to his words. He definitely disagrees, but there's no point in arguing cause he never wins.

Instead he tilts his head, holding the back of his shirt tight in his fists, "thi-this doesn't seem much like making out" he teases with a slight stutter; the more Harry kisses and sucks bruises into his neck, the more turned on he'll get.

See he's never actually done anything with his boyfriend, in fact he's never even done anything by himself; his parents are extremely strict and religious, constantly reprimanding and abusing him, although he refuses to admit that last part.

They're just trying to help him be his best. He honestly can't count the times he's been threatened with hell if he touches himself, especially with being gay.

Though he absolutely wants to do things with his boyfriend; he turns him on like crazy, his parents' words always seem to find a way into his mind. But Harry is respectful, never pressures him, or pushes it. He's eternally grateful for that.

"Mm no its not," Harry chuckles, placing one last kiss before bringing their lips back together, sliding his tongue into his open mouth and meshing their tongues together.