this faith's got me high🦇

In a world where vampires have a common existence.
Or Louis HATES the gym, he wanders off and finds a beautiful vampire

(Very Slight Daddy kink but not till near the end - not a daddy kink story but mostly used to get what he wants lol)
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Why do you insist on dragging me here EVERY time we hang out?" Louis huffs, laying back on the bench press.

"You know you're supposed to lift those" Zayn teases, pointing to the weights above him, "yeah fucking right" Louis scoffs, "I'm using it as a place to relax" he says. Zayn laughs, "Relax!? What, after your walk in here from the car?" He says.

"Piss off" Louis huffs, "I fucking hate it here" he grumbles, Zayn rolls his eyes, continuing with his weights, "we're not even in the main area! At least then I could look at hot guys" he says annoyedly.

"Okay first off, quit being a perv. And second you're getting to watch me aren't you" Zayn says, winking at him. Louis scoffs again, "unfortunately you're not my type" he mutters, sitting up and pulling out his phone.

"Jesus christ I'm so bored" he groans after a half hour, he's exhausted all the games on his phone and all of his social media, there's LITERALLY nothing else he can do.

"God Louis" Zayn grunts, "if you're just gonna sit there and complain then piss off" he says through gritted teeth, "hmmf fine" Louis says annoyedly, standing up and storming out.

He walks through the halls, making sure to move slow as he walks through the glass halls, peeking at all the hot guys working out.

He stops when he gets to a big set of double doors, a sign beside it letting people know that the area is for vampires only. He looks around quickly before slipping in, he's not afraid of vampires, one of his best friends is a vampire. Okay some of them are a bit scary and theyre mostly not like his friend...but he'll be fine.

He comes across an empty room and steps inside, letting the door shut behind him. It looks exactly the same as he room he was in with Zayn, just darker.

He steps to look at himself In the mirror, it spans the length of one of the walls. He checks himself out a bit, perhaps he could stand to work out a little; he has muscles but they're not big like Zayn's or the others at the gym, he really doesn't want to lift weights though.

"Hello" a husky voice comes from behind him, he jumps and turns his head, gasping when he sees a tall, fit man. Pale but not in a sickly way, more beautiful; flawless actually.

"You're a human" the man says, a smirk playing at his lips, "y-yeah...I'm so sorry I'll go" Louis stutters nervously. He starts to move but the man steps in front of him, "no you won't" he says lowly.

Shit.

He wants to be cool and collected, but honestly he's scared; the man is stunning and he's finding himself extremely attracted to him, intoxicated. But also really scared, what if he's not one of the good ones.

The man smirks again, placing a hand against his bicep, he seems to read his mind. "I'm not gonna hurt you little one" he says, voice softer. Louis releases a shaky breath.

"Y-you're not?" He stutters, "no" the man says, giving him a soft smile and bringing his hand up to his cheek instead, "you are beautiful human" he says.

"That's a bit redundant coming from you" Louis whispers, the man smiles wider, "I'm Harry" he tells him "and yourself?" He asks, "I'm Louis".

"Beautiful name for a beautiful boy" Harry says. Louis feels like he could cry at how silky and soft his voice is towards him, he wonders If it's just how he usually talks.