only you can set my heart on fire❤️‍🔥 (pt 2)

Louis fights with management and storms off. Harry comes back and takes care of him. As louis gets lower, Harry becomes more dominant, changing the dynamics of their relationship going forward.
♡♡♡♡♡

Part 2 : Harry buys Louis the collar he wanted.

~ ♡ daddy kink ♡ ~ frotting ♡ ~ subspace ♡ ~ ♡ orgasm denial ♡ ~ ♡ subspace pov ♡ ~ ♡ rough(ish) sex ♡ ~
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Louis?" Harry calls, walking onto the bus.
Louis huffs and turns off the shower, wrapping a towel around himself and walking out.

Suddenly there's screams. Louis smirks and waves.

"Shit" Harry mumbles, turning to close the door, "fucks sake" a security guard sighs, already there and closing it quickly.

Louis laughs, "well that'll give em something to think about" he says. "Louis" Harry says lowly, stepping forward and grabbing his hips, "mine" he growls possessively.

"Stop calling me thattt" Louis whines, "mine?" Harry asks, confused. Louis shakes his head, "Louis" he tells him. Harry smirks, "I'm sorry little one" he says, kissing his forehead before taking a small step back, cradling his cheek.

Louis smiles and closes his eyes as he nuzzles into his hand, "daddy" he sighs, he's only been gone a few hours but, fuck, he missed him.

"I got you a present" Harry tells him and when Louis opens his eyes he notices the glint in the other man's.

"What is it daddy ?" He asks, "bed" Harry says coolly, patting his bum as he turns to do as he's told, it makes Louis squeak, turning his head and pouting with a huff.

"Don't huff at me" Harry snaps, "sorry daddy" Louis breaths, feeling a tug in his stomach. Harry smiles warmly and nods towards the beds, following him when he moves again.

Louis sits on the mattress, legs crossed and hands in his lap as Harry kneels in front of him, sitting back on his haunches.

"Alright little one, this is a very special present for my boy for being so good for me and for being so brave when we talked to the guys" he explains.

Louis blushes a little, Harry was right when he promised him that the boys wouldn't judge what he wants; they still wouldn't dare anyway because Louis remains his sassy self.

They still try to keep it to themselves but now they don't have to hide and he can let go, even a little, when he feels sad or overwhelmed. Either backstage or behind the scenes.

"Closed eyes" Harry says and Louis does instantly, loving when daddy calls him a good boy, which he does of course. He listens to the rustling sound and feels Harry shifting a little, before there's silence.

"Daddy?" He whimpers, "I'm right here baby" Harry coos and louis' breath hitches, he's closer than he thought.

"Open your eyes darling" Harry whispers, holding his hands out. When Louis opens his eyes and focuses on the object in them, he gasps, whining a little.

"I know it's not much, little one, but it's kinda gotta blend in with your clothes a little or at the very least just look like an accessory" Harry tells him.

Louis shakes his head and goes to pick it up, looking up at daddy quickly for permission, "go ahead" he says with a soft laugh, not derisive, just loving.

He picks it up and looks at it, "it's perfect daddy, I love it" he says, "oh baby" Harry breathes, Louis is just so incredibly genuine with his words that it makes his heart feel so full.

"Little one when we're free; and one day we will be, I'll buy you the most stunning collar and show everyone who you belong to, with just what you deserve. I'm sorry I can't give you that" he says, voice a little sad at the end.