stay close to me🍂

Louis has been snappy all day to everyone inc his Dom (daddy) and ends up being punished
~ Daddy kink, dom-sub/little ~
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Louis! Come on, will you please just change the shirt!" Claire, their stylist, says in exasperation, "no" Louis snaps, "this is Harry's and I want to keep it on" he huffs, "don't make me call him Louis" Claire says, giving him a warning look, "he'll let me keep it on" Louis says, folding his arms and tapping his foot.

"Fine," Claire says annoyedly, "Can someone send Harry over here, please?" she says into her walkie, "What is it, Claire?" Someone asks, "it's Louis, " she sighs, "copy. "

"He's coming Louis, are you gonna take it off?" She asks, "No," Louis says coolly. They stare at each other in silence until there's a knock on the door, "Come in," Claire says, not breaking eye contact with Louis.

"What's going on?" Harry says as he enters the room, closing the door behind him, "well" Claire says to Louis, gesturing to Harry for him to explain, Louis tries to keep his stance but eventually gives in, "daddy" he whimpers, going over and hugging him.

"What's going on?" Harry asks Claire, "he's point blank refusing to change out of your shirt, we need him in his outfit for the interview" she says, "Louis" Harry says, moving him back so he's looking at him, "I know you want to stay in my shirt but you need to change" he says softly.

"No," Louis snaps, "excuse me?" Harry asks, tone and expression changing, "no" Louis repeats, "I want to stay in this, its soft and warm and smells like daddy" he huffs, Harry sighs and strokes his cheek, "I understand darling, but you have to change" He says, voice softer again.

Louis pouts, "Lift your arms, daddy will help you," Harry tells him. Louis huffs but lifts his arms, letting Harry pull it off of him. He'll almost always do as Harry says, but he won't be happy about it. And he isn't.

He eventually pulls on the shirt chosen for him, huffing and yanking his hand away from Harry's when they walk onto the set for the interview, which luckily isn't in front of a live audience this time.

♡♡♡♡♡

"So guys, who is single, and who is in a relationship ? Everyone wants to know!" The interviewer says with over the top, probably fake, enthusiasm. Louis rolls his eyes, "what a great question," he says, voice laced with sarcasm. Everyone laughs, thinking he's joking as usual. Harry knows he isn't.

"I'm taken," Liam says, "single," tells her, "taken," zayn says with a smile. In the interviewer turns to Harry with a hopeful look on her face, Louis hates her.

"I'm single" Harry says, giving her a polite smile, "oh that's funny so am I" she says with a flirty laugh, "ha ha ha so am i" Louis says, fake laughing.

The interviewer glares at him ever so slightly before smiling, "sorry were you feeling a bit left out there" she laughs, putting back on the fake enthusiastic voice, "yeah, I think you forgot the other people in the room" Louis says, adding a cheeky smile to make it seem like he's joking.

When the interviewer looks to zayn to ask him about his engagement, Harry turns to Louis, sending him a warning look. Louis rolls his eyes in response, watching as Harry's jaw clenches. Usually, he's good, besides the usual sarcastic quip or middle finger. Today, though, he's really not feeling it. Today is a bad day.

♡♡♡♡♡

After the interview is finally over, everyone thanks the woman who did it, shaking hands and giving polite smiles. Not Louis though, he was going to - but then he saw the interviewer run her hand down his Dom's back and laugh flirtatiously, even though Harry had only smiled and thanked her, just like everyone else.