All eyes on you💻

Louis is live on twitcam, his laptop on his stomach. Harry decides to have some fun below view.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Hey guys" Louis says with a smile, "I'm good, thank you love" he says, reading through the chat.

"Where's Harry? I actually don't know where he is" he chuckles softly.

"I just wanted to come on and say hi", he says, smiling sweetly, continuing to read through the chat. "Alright hold on I'll go and see", he jumps up, going to the door and opening it, "hazza? Come say hi!" He shouts.

When he gets back to the bed he picks the laptop up, placing it on his stomach as he lays down with his upper back and head leaning against the headboard.

"Alright I asked him" he says, chuckling at all the Larry comments that start pouring in.

"Hey boo", Harry says as he walks in and lays next to him on the bed, "hey guys" he says, smiling at the screen.

"Everyone was asking if you were here" Louis says, looking at him with pursed lips in an attempt to hide his smirk before looking back to read the comments.

Harry laughs softly, pointing out one of the comments to Louis who also laughs before reading the comment aloud, "I'm here for it if they start making out". He turns to Harry, "I think that'll have to wait till we're off camera right haz?" he asks still laughing, Harry smirks, "oh definitely" he jokes, but they both know its not really a joke.

They both look back at the comments, watching in amusement as everyone starts freaking out.

"Right I'm gonna go and continue..making breakfast" Harry says and Louis knows he's lying. He raises a questioning brow watching as his boyfriend stands and winks at him before walking to the door, opening and closing it without actually leaving, before walking back over and kneeling at the end of the bed, pushing his legs apart.

He looks back at the screen, taking a big breath, "uh yeah he's gone sorry" he says, trying his best to keep his voice light.

"o-oh" he gasps when Harry starts kissing his upper inner thighs over his pyjama bottoms. He clears his throat.

"So anyone got any questions" he asks, reading through the replies. Harry taps at his hip to get his attention, he glances over the top of the laptop watching as he signals for him to lift his hips a little so he can slip his pyjamas down. Fuck.

"Sorry give a second guys, just trying to get comfortable" he says in a playful tone, lifting his hips awkwardly. Harry pulls them off tossing them on the floor before sitting up to look at Louis over the laptop, raising his eyebrow and mouthing "no underwear?" With a smirk, Louis blushes, dropping his head back down to camera.

"shout out to @...larryisreal" he reads with a smile, biting back a sly smirk when he hears Harry chuckle softly, "hiya love" he adds.

"Yeah we had a lot of fun filming the music video for the new- 'shit'-" he cuts himself off with a gasp when Harry suddenly takes the head of his cock in his mouth, flicking his tongue over it.

He grips hard at the sheets with one hand, trying to ground himself before he speaks again, clearing his throat. "sorry, the new single" he says, finishing his sentence while checking to see what people are saying about what just happened.

"No sorry I accidentally knocked Harry's phone off the bed with my foot" he lies, "he'll kill me If it's broken" he jokes.

Harry takes more of him in his mouth, starting to move his head up and down. Louis grits his teeth attempting to keep his face neutral and tangling his fingers in Harry's hair.