to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides🌄🌻

Louis wakes up horny.
Gentle love-making fic
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Louis groans as he wakes up, it's dark besides the light of the moon flowing through a gap in the curtains. He turns to his boyfriend and smiles softly, he's so beautiful, enough to make him forget the tent in his boxers. Almost.

He slowly pulls back the sheets, eyes trailing down his chiselled body, "fuck" he breathes out quietly to himself. He climbs onto his lap and leans down so their chests are flushed together.

He let's out a whimpery hum in his ear before sucking at his neck, trying to wake him. Harry smiles as he wakes up, sighing softly and keeping his eyes closed.

"Hazzy" Louis whispers, "wake up and fuck me" he whines, attacking his neck again. Harry laughs softly, finally blinking his eyes open, "what time is it?" He asks, voice rough, having just woken up.

"Who cares" Louis huffs, pulling away and looking down at him with a pout, Harry smiles up at him and lifts a hand to stroke his cheek.

"Did my baby wake up horny" he teases, "fuck off" Louis laughs softly, laying back down against him, cuddling close. "I'll help" Harry chuckles softly, grazing his back.

"Mmm good" Louis hums, moving to press their foreheads together, letting out a content sigh before slowly attaching their lips together, kissing him languidly.

Harry moves his hands to his lower back, holding him close as he deepens the kiss, tangling their tongues together and loving the way his boyfriend moans softly into his mouth.

"Please" he whispers against his lips, letting out another moan when Harry slides his hands down to his ass, squeezing softly.

"Mhm okay" Harry hums, nodding slightly and forcing himself to pull away. Louis groans as he sits up, not wanting the kiss to stop but also wanting to get on with things.

He smiles softly when Harry reaches a hand up and brushes his thumb over his bottom lip, wiping away a trail of spit. "Why is that kinda hot" he whispers, making Louis laugh softly, "kinda gross too" he says with a smirk.

Harry sits up and wraps his arms around him, with Louis copying his actions, holding him close. Moments like these mean the absolute world to them, no rush, no prying eyes, no homophobic managers. Just them.

"I love you Lou" Harry whispers, "I love you too hazza" Louis hums, before sighing happily. Its not long before he gets impatient though, grinding down against his boyfriend and letting out a gasp when he begins nibbling at his neck.

"Do you need prep?" He asks between bites, "don't think so" Louis replies, humming and tipping his head back as he moves to his throat, pressing soft, open mouthed kisses against him.

He whines when Harry stops and leans away, reaching into the bedside table to pull out the lube, before sitting back up.
"I'm gonna do a little, just in case" he says.

Louis rolls his eyes fondly, "alright softie" he teases, "piss off" Harry says with a laugh, pushing him gently so he's laying on his back, looking up at him.

"I appreciate it really" he giggles, throwing an arm around his neck and pulling him down, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, "now fuck me" he whispers against him.

"Shit" Harry breathes out, nodding and sitting beside him, "come on haz" Louis whines, grabbing his hand and bringing it to the waistband of his boxers, "get em off" he huffs, narrowing his eyes when Harry smirks.

"Patience Lou" he teases, moving his hand to press it flat against him, over the material and palming softly, "mm fuck" he moans softly, closing his eyes and placing his hands against the sheets.