all that you are is all i'll ever need🚹

The boys sneak out of class to have sex in the bathroom. Almost get caught
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Louis pulls out his phone; he's sick of his idiot classmates, he's horny and he misses his boyfriend. Plus, school is soo boring.

1:45pm
Message to: ♡hazzy♡
Bathroom? Gonna ride you X

1:46pm
Message from: ♡hazzy♡
5 minutes! Xx

He smirks and shoves his phone back into his pocket, raising his hand, smiling sweetly at his teacher, who definitely has a crush on him, "may I go to the bathroom?" He asks, "Of course Louis, take the pass. "

He nods and stands up, walking to the desk to get the hall pass, shaking his head as he walks out, thinking about how ridiculous it is for sixth form students to need a hall pass.

When he gets into the bathroom, he checks every stall for other students before turning and checking himself out in the mirror; fixing his hair.

He doesn't look up when the door opens, figuring it would be weird if he was watching everyone who comes in. He smiles when he realises it's his boyfriend, though, who hugs him from behind, resting his head on his shoulder and smiling back at him in the mirror.

"I missed you" Louis says, turning in his arms and hugging him tight, "I saw you at lunch 45 minutes ago" Harry chuckles, "ah so you didn't miss me" Louis gasps with fake hurt, pulling out of the hug.

"Course I missed you silly," Harry says, stepping forward and pinning him against the sinks. He grabs his hips and leans down, pressing kisses to his neck before it turns to soft nibbles.

Louis gasps and tilts his head, "How did you get out?" He asks breathily, "had to answer a bunch of questions in front of the class, you?" Harry replies between lovebites, "i-i just said, 'Can I go to the bathroom?" Louis says smugly.

Harry pulls back and bites his tongue, his expression clearly jealous as he folds his arms. "Oh love. you know I'm hardly interested in my 40 something year old teacher" Louis teases, he loves jealous Harry, "I'm much more interested in my hot, 18 year old boyfriend" he says, grabbing his hips and pushing against him.

"You better be" Harry says lowly, "now let's get in one of these stalls before someone walks in" Louis says with a smirk, turning them around and pulling him in, locking the door behind them.

"Do you really want to ride me in the school bathroom? We could get caught" Harry says with a smirk as he sits down, "exactly" Louis says, getting on his knees and pushing his legs open so he can fit between them.

"It's so hot" he says, looking up at him with a mischievous glint in his eye, biting his lip.
"Such a slut" Harry teases, grabbing his jaw, "I'm assuming you have the stuff you need" he says.

"Course I do" Louis says, sending him a wink, "now come on, 's not like you don't know why I'm on my knees here", "jeez, such a sassy fucker" Harry groans, quickly undoing his belt buckle and Button, lifting slightly to allow his boyfriend to pull them and his underwear down.

"Already hard huh ?" He asks with a smirk, "shut up, dick" Harry chuckles, failing to hold back his fond smile. Louis laughs softly and turns to nudge his nose against his thigh before placing a soft kiss, "I'm just taking the piss".

"Your fault for texting me that you wanna ride me and then pressing yourself against me" Harry huffs, "shut up or you won't get anything at all" Louis jokes.

"God I love you asshole" Harry says, grabbing his face again and leaning down, pulling him forward to kiss him, "love you too babe" Louis mumbles against his lips before, pressing their foreheads together.