made and meant to look for you👓📖

Louis' (freshman) boyfriend (senior) surprises him for lunch.
Louis teases Harry while he waits for him to finish his classes

~ Louis wears panties/slight daddy kink ~
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Hey baby" Harry says with a smile, "what are you doing here" Louis asks, hugging his boyfriend, "oh sorry I'll leave then" Harry says, feigning hurt and going to walk away.

"Noo," Louis whines, pulling him back, "just didn't expect you here," he mumbles, nuzzling against his neck, "I can't surprise my boyfriend after class ?" Harry asks, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You can, but i thought you had classes all day ?" Louis says, pulling away to look up at him. "I do, but I wanted to take you for lunch," Harry smiles.

"Hey Lou-oh..hi Harry" Liam says, walking out of the lecture hall, "hey liam" He says with a polite smile, "Louis said you were in classes all day" Liam says, "yeah I am but I wanted to surprise him for lunch".

"I'm sorry Li, I know I said I'd have lunch with you but-" Louis starts, "come with us" Harry says with a shrug, Louis looks up at him, "are you sure love?" He asks, "yeah baby, it's okay" Harry tells him, leaning down to kiss him quickly, "yeah I don't know if I wanna be a third wheel to you two again" Liam says.

"I have a friend I can bring, Louis wanted to introduce you actually" Harry says, wrapping himself around Louis from behind, "hazz I didn't even bring it up yet" Louis whines, lifting his head to look up at him, then back at liam, "Li you have to meet Harry's friend Zayn, he's totally hot-" "hey" Harry interrupts, tickling Louis' sides.

Louis gasps and tries to wriggle away, "not for me" he giggles, giving up his struggle when Harry pulls him back against his chest, holding him tighter, "you'll love him Li, please come" Louis begs, giving him puppy eyes and pouting.

"Ugh don't do that" Liam groans, "fine, I'll come" he sighs and Louis smiles, "yayy", he turns in Harry's arms, "text him" he says, "alright alright" Harry laughs softly, unwrapping his arms and digging his phone from his pocket.

"Where are we going?" He asks Louis so he can tell Zayn where to meet them, "McDonalds" Louis says, batting his eyes at him, he knows that Harry isn't the biggest fan of McDonalds but he can't resist Louis.

"Ugh alright baby" Harry says, "too cute for your own good," he mumbles, kissing him.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Okay we'll go and order and you guys go together and then we'll meet at a table" Louis says, dragging Harry off to a machine to order, leaving Liam and Zayn alone.

"Do you think they'll be a cuter couple than us?" He asks as Harry picks his meal, "Of course not boo" He says, turning to look at him for a second with a smile.

"Good," Louis hums, holding his hand and hugging his arm. Harry presses a kiss into his hair, "What would you like, love?" He asks.

"Burger and fries, please," Louis asks, watching as Harry taps the screen, "ooo," he says, pointing at the chocolate milkshake, "please?" He asks sweetly, Harry smiles and adds it to their order.

Once they're done, Louis takes the receipt, walking with Harry to the counter, "thank you," he says whilst they wait, "you're welcome," He replies.

Harry carries their food to the table where Liam and Zayn are already sat. He sets Louis' food out in front of him, kissing the side of his head when he thanks him again.

"Sooo" Louis says with a smirk, wiggling his brows at Liam, "shut up Louis" he says through gritted teeth, kicking him under the table, "ow, Harry he just kicked me" Louis whines, pouting at his boyfriend.