ever mind the rule of three🎰- pt 2

Part 2 - dedicated to LarryDerp 😘

Larry gets into a threesome with a friend.
♡ zayn returns ♡

~ Daddy kink ~
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Why, Daddyy ?" Louis whines, looking down to Harry sitting between his legs.

"Because I said so darling," Harry says, picking up the vibrator from the bed. He teases a little, smirking when Louis groans and tugs on the restraints holding his arms up.

"Don't get too into it, babe," he chuckles, sliding it into him quickly. When Louis moans and tugs again he begins to move it slowly, avoiding his prostate because he has no plans to actually let him cum and he doesn't want to get him too wound up.

He eventually stops, leaving it nestled inside him as he leans down to kiss his hip. "Whyyy" Louis asks again, "because I said so Louis" Harry repeats lowly, "are you gonna be a good boy?" He asks when Louis releases a whimpery hum, once again tugging his hands to no avail.

"Yes daddy" he whispers, "good boy" Harry coos, patting his hip once he's pulled his boxers back on before climbing up to untie his hands.

He throws away the cuffs and lays down, holding his arms out as Louis slides down, so he can snuggle into his side. He whimpers softly against his chest when the toy moves inside of him, nudging at his already abused prostate.

"Hurts" he whispers, refraining from grinding against his daddy's thigh, "it'll go away soon princess, just try to sleep" Harry says gently, rubbing his back to sooth him.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Alright darling, I'm going to be back soon" Harry's voice comes over the phone, "have you been good?" He asks, "yes daddy" Louis mutters, "not touched yourself or cum?" Harry says.

"No daddy".

"Good little boy".

Louis whimpers softly and falls back onto the bed, closing his eyes, "what's wrong baby?" Harry asks. Louis can fucking hear the smirk in his voice, "I'm fucking horny" he says with a huff.

"Is that a polite way to talk to your daddy?" Harry asks lowly, although honestly he's stifling a laugh, he knows how frustrated the poor boy is. "No daddy" Louis says with a sigh, "I just really want to get this out and you in" he mutters.

Harry does laugh a little then, "well it won't be coming yet babe". Louis groans, "tomorrow is Christmas eve, you know..my birthday, I will not be leaving this apartment with this thing in me, I mean not if I haven't been fucked at least once".

"Oh you'll be fucked little boy, but it'll be on my time, not yours. You got that?" Harry asks strictly. Louis can't help the soft moan that escapes at the tone, he backs down, unable to stop himself from subbing, "yes daddy".

He hears a knock at the door and forces himself up, walking through the rooms to the door, swinging it open.

"Good boy" Harry says, smirking at him as he hangs up, leaning against the doorframe, "daddy" Louis whines, dropping his phone to the sideboard and throwing himself into his arms, letting him lift him up and walk inside, kicking the door closed behind them.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Baby, could you get that?" Harry asks when the doorbell rings, "yes daddy" Louis says with a huff, pushing himself off of the sofa and walking to the door, not noticing how Harry follows close behind.

He opens the door slowly and when he sees who it is he releases a surprised gasp.

Zayn!.

"Hey babe" he says with a smirk, eyeing him up and down, "hi" Louis breathes, "what are y-", "surprise" Harry says, interrupting.