ever mind the rule of three🎰-pt 4

Part 4 - dedicated to @LarryDerp ♡♡

Larry gets into a threesome with a friend.

♡ ~Zayn takes care of louis while Harry is away for work~ ♡

~ Daddy kink ~
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

MONDAY
~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy!?" Louis gasps, running to the door when he hears the keys in the lock. The door swings open, and he jumps.

"Woahh, hey," zayn says with a surprised laugh, catching him in his arms and bringing him in; kicking the door shut behind them. "Daddy said you were coming... just for the week, though," Louis mumbles against his neck, "I'm in the process of moving in baby. It's just difficult with the job and stuff. But I'm gonna stay all week to care for our little boy, " Zayn tells him.

"I know, missed you, sir," Louis sighs, "glad you're here it's been too long." Zayn laughs a little and strokes his hair, "it's been a weekend, babe. I saw you when Harry left," he sets him down in front of the back of the sofa.

"Do you remember?" He asks, smirking as he runs his hand down his side. Louis closes his eyes and releases a shaky breath so Zayn strokes his cheek, dragging his thumb down his lips.

"I remember," he says quietly. Zayn pulls his bottom lip with his thumb again, "please," Louis whispers. "Is the memory of what we did turning you on, baby?" Zayn teases gently, brushing their lips together.

"Touch me, sir," Louis breathes out, "like this?" Zayn asks, unbuttoning his jeans and slipping his hand in, palming him over his boxers. "Oh god, yes," Louis gasps, gripping at his shirt, fist balled in it.

"Hmm, I thought about you all day," Zayn hums as he kisses his neck, "me too, daddy." Louis gasps, gripping him tighter.
"Didn't touch yourself, did you?" Zayn asks, "mm-mm." Louis hums, shaking his head.

"Good boy," Zayn coos, pulling his hand out and turning him around before he even has a chance to complain. He puts his hand between his shoulder blades and pushes until he gets the hint and bends over the sofa.

"Want me to make you feel good?" He asks, "yes please" Louis says softly. Zayn smiles and reaches both hands around, undoing his belt and pulling it out before getting his button undone.

"Such a good boy," he coos, sliding his hands up his shirt and pinching at his nipples, making him moan loudly.

Zayn laughs softly and moves back to his jeans, tugging them down along with his boxers, letting him kick them away.

"Such a pretty boy," he whispers, rubbing his hand over his bum before spanking him hard. Louis whines and turns his head, pouting, "Sorry baby, I couldn't resist." Zayn chuckles, taking a step back and bending down to kiss at the red mark. And Louis whines again.

"We'll get to that at some point, babe," Zayn says, standing up again and removing his own clothes, "Promise?" Louis asks softly, "yes baby I promise, just wanna fuck you right now okay?".

"Yeah..yeah. want that too" Louis breathes out, " can you stand up for me, sweetheart?" Zayn asks gently, grabbing the hem of his shirt when he does as told.

He pulls it up, slowly. Lightly brushing his fingers against his skin. When it's off he tosses it away, sliding his fingers over his toned stomach then to his hips, "do you need prepping baby?" He asks.

"No sir" Louis mumbles, "you don't?...how come?" Zayn asks, "you told me you didn't touch yourself".

"Didn't....Feel" Louis suggests, spreading his legs a little. Zayn frowns slightly with confusion, reaching his fingers down to his entrance and feeling a solid plastic. He grabs the base and twists it a little, drawing a moan from their sub.