powerless, and i dont care its obvious🎮

Harry convinces Louis to let him control a vibe in him during an interview
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"No," Louis says, folding his arms and tapping his foot, staring at his boyfriend with narrowed eyes.

Harry steps towards him, wrapping his arms around his waist, "Please boo. It'll be so hot, " he says, "you are not gonna convince me, Harry, " Louis says, frowning.

"Come on baby, you want it really," Harry teases, sliding his hands down to his hips and slotting his thigh between his legs, pulling them forward.

Louis gasps softly and nuzzles his face against his collarbone, "I...i- ", "Think about it, babe, you wanna be good for me, right?" Harry says, interrupting him. "Shut up," Louis mumbles, but Harry hears the way his voice breaks a little as he grinds against him, fingers pressed hard into his back.

"I promise it'll feel good," he whispers, "what if someone catches us?" Louis asks shyly, releasing soft, quiet moans between his words.

"They won't," Harry says, leaning back to look at him with a smirk, "so long as you keep a straight face and you keep quiet." It's at this point that Louis releases a louder, frustrated moan, not getting enough friction.

Harry chuckles and flashes an amused, smug smile, "mm-mm not like that," he teases, walking him backwards towards the bed and pushing him down.

"So is that a yes?" He asks between kisses to his neck. "Yeah, yes, fine," Louis whines, fumbling to quickly undo his belt.

♡♡♡♡♡

Louis is already super frustrated when they climb into the car. Harry had woken him up with his tongue and refused to let him cum. Not even once!; even after he'd gotten the toy into him!.

He huffs and folds his arms, staring out the window. He wants to stay mad when Harry wraps an arm around his shoulders, but he can't. Instead he leans into him, closing his eyes.

Honestly he's close to falling asleep again.

"Oh..fuck!" He groans, dropping his hand to Harry's thigh and gripping tightly. The others all frown and turn their attention to him, "you okay tommo?" Niall asks.

"Yeah baby, are you okay?" Harry asks with fake concern, fighting back a smirk. Louis lifts his head and glares at him; about to speak when Harry presses a different button in his pocket, sending a strong pulse through the toy that hits his prostate immediately. He whines instead, burying his face in his shoulder.

"What's going on ?" Liam asks,
"he's-", "I'm fine" Louis breathes out. sitting up again, once he's collected himself.
Harry winks at him before turning back to the others, "he wasn't feeling too good this morning but he'll be okay"; he glances at his boyfriend, "won't you boo?" he asks, "mhm yeah m'good" Louis hums, leaning back into him.

♡♡♡♡♡

They greet the interviewer, 'dan', politely. Louis is thankful it's a guy cause he definitely won't flirt with Harry.

When the show begins he walks out, smiling and waving enthusiastically to the crowd. Louis turns to Harry; standing on his tippy toes, he hugs his waist and nudges his nose against his neck.

"I love you" Harry whispers, hugging him back. Louis huffs and pulls back a little, still hugging him. He pouts. "I hate you" he says with another huff. Harry chuckles and kisses his forehead, "you're gonna love it baby" he says with a wink and a cheeky grin.

"Perhaps" Louis mutters. Harry frowns, "we don't have to do it love" he says, resting their heads together. He sees the flash of concern that crosses Louis' face quickly and the smirk returns.