show them what we are🎆

The boys make fun of Louis' use of Daddy, Harry decides to show them why and teach them a lesson
~Daddy kink~
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"You fucking suck" Niall shouts, pushing the controller from Louis' hands, "fuck off or I'll tell Harry. Not my fault you're shit at this game" Louis says, shoving him.

"Where is Harry anyway?" Niall asks as he sits up, kicking Louis' foot, Louis kicks him back, "he's at the shop with Liam getting food for your hungry ass" he says, "let's get on with this" he mutters.

"Aww you miss him" Niall teases, "fuck off" Louis says, starting a new game, "he hasn't even been gone long" Niall laughs, turning back to focus on the game.

"Hi assholes" Zayn says, dropping down onto the sofa, "jeez you're up early zayn, it's only mid day" Louis jokes, "shut up Lou it's our day off" zayn says, laughing softly.

"Ignore him Z he's just missing his boyfriend" Niall says in a singsong voice, "it's our day off and he's at the shop buying food for him" Louis tells zayn, "ruining our cuddle time" he huffs, kicking niall again.

Niall just laughs, giving Zayn a knowing look before turning back to the game.

"Lou your phones ringing" Zayn says after a few minutes, "yeah? Who is it?" Louis asks, "uhh-" zayn starts, Niall quickly pauses the game and grabs the phone.

"Daddy?!" He says, "you still call your dad, daddy?" he asks, bursting into laughter, Louis rolls his eyes and grabs the phone, waiting until Niall takes a swig of his drink before answering.

"Hey Hazza" he says coolly, making eye contact with Niall who coughs and splutters on his drink, not expecting that. Zayn bursts into laughter.

"Oh it's nothing love" Louis says, "oh really, okay" he says with a smile, ending the call before jumping up and walking to the door of the bus, "oh hi" He says with a sweet smile as a couple security guys step in carrying shopping bags.

They drop them down without a word, walking out and shutting the door behind Harry and Liam, "alright then" Louis mutters, rolling his eyes.

He smiles at Harry after he's put down his own bags and walks over, pulling him in for a hug, "hey daddy" he whispers into his ear, "mmm hey baby" Harry hums, trailing his hands down his back and squeezing his ass.

Louis pushes his face into Harry's neck and moans softly making Him smile, "what's he laughing at?" He asks, looking at Zayn.

Louis pulls away and follows his gaze to zayn, "oh, Niall decided to be an dick and paid the price" he says, smirking at Niall as he leans back into Harry when he wraps his arms around him.

"Jeez alright come back and play" Niall says. Louis turns in Harry's arms and kisses him before walking back to the sofa and picking up the controller.

"What's going on?" Harry asks Zayn, "niall took the piss out of Louis for still calling his dad daddy when his phone rang, turns out it was you" Zayn says, starting to laugh again, "and then he choked on his drink" he says, full on laughing again.

"I just didn't expect it" Niall mutters, while the other laugh. Louis squeals as Harry pulls him into his lap, "noo I'm gonna loose" he whines, "I can make it up to you" Harry mutters, kissing his neck absentmindedly.

"Ooo looks like Daddy has plans" Niall teases, Louis throws a pillow at his head, "don't call him that!" He huffs, Harry smirks and places his hand on Louis' thigh, slowly moving it up.

He whimpers and pushes his hand away, "stopp, I'm trying to play" he whines, "fine, but later I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't help but scream for daddy" Harry whispers in his ear, "fuck" Louis mumbles, hand slipping on the remote.