WORD FROM AUTHOR

Hello everyone, this ff starts out light but might get to a very dark place, more tags will be added as the story progresses. The tags already written are to give you a basic idea of the story. Please read it as just a story, its a work of fiction. If there are any trigger warning then they will always be mentioned before the starting of the chapter.

The other features will be that certain pictures will also be included in between or before the story, whether its of characters or of certain scenes.

No the pictures of outfits wont be shown because its better to imagine rather than show.

Songs will be mentioned before starting of certain chapters as it will help you immerse in the novel if you choose to listen to those songs while reading.

I hope you will enjoy it also, the novel will get progressively darker so readers are encouraged to have reader's discretion.

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STORY WILL GET DARK BUT ITS A SLOW PROCESS! PLEASE DO NOT READ OF YOU ARE BELOW 16.

Also i apologize for any grammatical or spelling mistakes, i have tried to edit it but i am usually very sleepy due to the day while editing so yeah, you will find mistakes somewhere in between. 

Feel free to ask questions or leave your views after reading the chapters.

THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE FLUFFY WITH LIGHT HINTS OF DARKNESS, IT WILL GET DARKER AS THE STORY PROGRESSES. MORE TAGS WILL BE ADDED AS THE STORY PROGRESSES.

DO NOT COPY OR POST MY WORK WITHOUT CONSULTING ME FIRST OR ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU.

Also this is my first attempt at dark romance so please....forgive me if its not dark enough.