CHAPTER 26

TRIGGER WARNING!

COARSE LANGUAGE

VIOLENCE

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

MILD SEXUAL CONTENT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel betrayed, my blood boiling as I looked at Taehyung watching him apologize as he knelt infront of the chair I was sitting on.

All this time he knew...all this time I had been scared and he knew...all this time he knew everything yet hid it...he hid what kind of a man he was.

This explained everything, his calmness when he saw me bleed when I was shot.

Breathe in...Breathe out...Breathe in...Breathe out...

I recited trying to keep myself calm but the look in his eyes, the knowledge that he knew everything yet did nothing was pissing me off, my vision tunneling due to the rage I felt.

Breathe in...Breathe out...OH FUCK IT!

I headbutted him, an odd satisfaction taking over as I saw his nose bleed.

"YOU FUCKER YOU KNEW EVERYTHING! I WAS SHOT!" I drove my fist into his face repeatedly, straddling him. I was getting angrier by the second as he didn't even try to resist.

"YOU KNEW EVERYTHING BUT YOU DID NOTHING! YOU DUMB FUCKING FUCK! I WILL KILL YOU! I WAS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOUR SORRY ASS! MY FAMILY WAS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOU! YOONGI GOT SHOT BECAUSE OF YOU!" I tried to kick him as Jin pulled me away, I struggled and thrashed.

"LET ME GO! I WILL BASH HIS FACE IN! I SUFFERED EVERYDAY! I WAS WORRIED HE WOULD BE IN DANGER BECAUSE OF ME! BUT TURNS OUT IT WAS VICE VERSE! Screw you, Kim Taehyung..."

I glowered at my husband while he looked at me with a raised brow. The deadly predatory look in his making my thrashing falter. Blood dripped down his dose, a bruise already forming on his cheek yet it didn't affect the fucker's looks, he looked handsome as ever.

Hell, if anything it was making me feel things I shouldn't feel in such a setting. Taking a deep breath I stood my ground, looking him in the eyes as he started getting back on his feet once he was sure I wasn't planning on throwing anymore punches.

"I want a divorc-" My breath hitched, the words hadn't even left my mouth when I was pushed against the wall, my body caged by his big muscular self.

I tried to push against his chest but it was useless, he looked dainty but was anything but. He stood like a nuclear war proof bunker wall.

Inside I was panicking, the look in his eyes was of a man who was barely restraining his animalistic side, I was pissed off that he thought he could push me around and I was terrified but I felt heat pool in my lower belly at the look in his eyes.

But I refused to look weak, looking him in the eye, my gaze clashing with his, a war without words, without weapons yet as deadly as a missile.

Trying to force the other to break the gaze.

"Is this supposed to be some weird mating ritual?" Yoongi ruined the moment throwing a tangerine peel at us, I turned to curse my injured friend but Taehyung gripped my chin.