CHAPTER 24

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS DARK, IT WILL HAVE FLASHBACK WHICH WILL CONTINUE INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH ANY OF THE TOPICS IN THE TRIGGER WARNINGS! ALSO I AM VERY SLEEPY WHILE EDITING THIS CHAPTER SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.

THIS CHAPTER ISN'T GRAPHIC BUT IT MENTIONS SENSITIVE ISSUES!

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

CHILD ABUSE

KIDNAPPING

MENTIONS OF DRUGS

MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE

MENTIONS OF TORTURE

MENTIONS OF SEX TRAFFICKING

MENTIONS OF ANGER ISSUES

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I could see the shock in her eyes, the anger in Jin's eyes and the questions swirling through Yoongi's mind.

"My childhood records were erased...everyone thinks I went to a boarding school but I was kidnapped. Their intended target was someone else but I was taken."

My went back to those memories that I had tried to burry deep inside my mind, hoping they never resurfaced. I wish I could go back in time and change what had happened.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a happy child, I never understood why so many guards always followed me when kids made fun of me I was so fucking angry I became reckless, how I wish I hadn't.

Stupid of me to sneak out of my house late at night just because one of my friends had dared me to go to an abandoned mansion they frequented, a mansion which was near a burial ground and was said to be haunted, I was supposed to go there and put a photo of myself. Stupid idea but I was eight and what does an eight year old know, I was an idiot for sneaking out and going there.

I still remember entering the mansion, the eery interior made me wanna piss my pants, I had never expected for a man to come up from behind me, injecting me with something.

When I had woken up it was too late, I was tied to a chain, the ropes digging into my skin, my vision was blurry as I was trying to blink my eyes to see properly, I felt dizzy. The cold splash of water immediately made me wake up, a gasp came out of my mouth due to the cold water. Finally I was able to see clearly and there sat an old man, well dressed in a designer shirt and pants just like my dad.

"U-uncle...w-where am I? I-I wanna go home...m-my mumma would get angry at me for sneaking out..."

The man's smirk made my insides crawl with fear, he smelled like cigarettes when he leaned near me, I had to resist the urge to scrunch my nose. People consider kids to be idiots but even they had the instincts to know when they are in danger. This man was danger.

"You aren't going anywhere kid...you are Kim's son, right?" The smiled at me, grabbing my chin while he asked me the question. I nodded hesitantly.

"U-uncle, I-I want my mumma please..." A tear slipped from my eye as I requested yet again. The man's smile remained in place as he took out a gun, gesturing his men to undo my ropes but one of the men still had their hands on my shoulders keeping me in place.