CHAPTER 21

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

"I am not gonna tell you, phoenix." I looked at her sternly, I didn't wanna discuss those painful memories, those days where I wasn't myself but someone very different.

A side that I have suppressed for so long desired to come out, I knew it will come out one day, the harder I held it back, the more ferocious it got, I knew one day it will come out like a volcano erupts bringing with it death and destruction.

"I wanna know taehyung." I heard the order in her voice but I shook my head no.

"You need to tell us, Taehyung." I turned to glare at Yoongi who had tried to order me.

"We are asking you something taehyung, given the circumstances its imperative that you share what you are hiding or you aren't someone reliable in our eyes."

I kept quiet as Y/n, Yoongi and Jin tried to pressure me into answering.

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT! TELL US WHAT THAT DAMN SECRET IS!" As soon as Jin screamed at me and forcefully grabbed my collar, the side I had been trying to hide came out, I gripped his wrist tightly.

"I can snap your wrist like a twig Seokjin, it would be in your favour if you keep your hands off me."

I heard Y/n screaming at me to get my hands off of Jin but I didn't budge, paying no heed to her words. I pushed Jin's hands off my collar, the side me that was always thirsty for blood came out and I pushed the man against a wall.

"Some secrets are best kept hidden. Mine is one of them." I spoke in the silence of the room, I knew I wasn't speaking too loudly but in the silence that shrouded the room, my words sounded to loud even to my own ears.

I felt a soft hand on my nape, gently massaging, I involuntarily relaxed, letting go of Seokjin. I turned to my wife who had been massaging my nape and now had one of her hands that wasn't in a cast on my chest.

"Do you know anything about the attacks that have been happening on me?" her voice was soft and trusting, I wanted to take her in my arms and never let go.

It was at this moment I realized, I loved this woman, I was head over heels for her.

I was doomed to my fate of being utterly, helplessly and irrevocably being in love with my wife.

I had tried so hard that I never fall in love with her but she was a fucking drug I couldn't get enough of, she a drug made for me, a drug that had its clutches not only around my body but my mind, my heart and my fucking soul. This woman owned my fucking being.

I knew the answer to her question, I knew it since day one, I knew when the attacks on her started and I knew why I was never hurt.

I also knew that I gave away the answer, I could lose her forever but I knew if I didn't give her the answer I would lose her for sure and would once again be in the place I despised the place that still haunted me and made me draw art pieces that I could never publish due to how gruesome they were.

"I do, moya lyubov'."