2

A/N Thank you . I just noticed six of my stories have over one thousand readers. I never imagined this could occur. To each person who adds my stories to their reading lists, share and read them, I am so appreciative. Thank you.

Spinelli stayed with Shad. Spinelli works for Sonny. Shad works for Carly Corinthos and Alexis Davis. Carly is Sonny aka Michael Corinthos ex wife several times. They had their equipment out and ready to monitor any incoming calls from Maura cell, home or business phones throughout the world..

Frankie and Laura returned with items that Lisa and I asked for. They left after hugging Maura goodbye which she cried.

Lisa and I finally got her showered and dressed in shorts and a sports bra. Lisa and I took a quick shower too. Her security were in the guest rooms while we were in her room in her bed. She was in between us. We finally got her to fall asleep around one in the morning. Lisa and I nodded off maybe 15 minutes later.

The following morning we are awaken by Maura's cell. Maura reaches for it and says hello.

MAURA I HOPE YOU ARE WORKING ON SELLING THE WINERY BUSINESS. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING ON THE NEWS NOR AN SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET.

It takes time. I have instructed people to find a buyer or multiple buyers. So far nothing.  It hasn't even been 24 hours, since you told me to sell my family wineries that  my grandparents started so many years ago.  I would like to sell it to some people who will appreciate it. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT. THE MONEY YOU MAKE FROM THE SALE. YOU WILL DEPOSIT IT IN OFF SHORE ACCOUNT. I WILL SEND YOU THE INFORMATION ON IT. DON'T TRY TO SELL IT LESS THAN WHAT ITS WORTH. IF YOU DO, YOUR WIFE WILL BE SENT TO YOU  IN PIECES. PLEASE DON'T HURT MY WIFE. Please let me speak to my wife. Look at your phone. You will see a magazine with the current month on it. I won't use a newspaper.  You could trace it in area and have your people look for hee.

She ended the call.

Spinelli or Chad any luck tracing the call? She's good.  It's bouncing all over the world.

Maura starts crying. Lisa and I hold her while she cries. I use my fingers to wipe her tears away. Chad hands her a tissue and she blows her noise.