10

An hour later I am still in the ER. McGarett comes to interview me. He informs us that Emily Wickersham and Dr. Christopher Sands bullets from their assault rifles is what killed Selena . Maura excuses herself and makes a call.

My cell is ringing while I am eating lunch. It's my cousin Maura.

Hey Tommy. We are all okay. We lost Yilena and her wife Liz and one of Sonny's men. How is she? She is still being interviewed and we are waiting on some of the test results back. I am calling you for a favor. Please have Ryan and you take the BMW to Christipher Sands home and the other one goes to Emily Wickersham's place. We will do that later on for you. Please leave the keys at my clinic. Okay, let me finish my lunch. I will leave for a few hours. I will ask Javier and Aiden to follow us so we can park their cars and take the keys to your work etcetera. Thanks.

I ended the call and went back to my wife.

Jane you guys can leave. Are you sure?Yeah I will fly us back to the airport with two of the guards. Please have everyone pack there stuff after they eat lunch and meet us at the airport. I will pack your stuff. Thanks J.

Jane hugged me and Rony than left.

We got your statement. The district attorney won't press any charges against anyone. We will be leaving once we get some of the results back. Everyone will be going to the airport after they eat lunch. Thanks again Steve. Ladies your welcome. I am sorry about your two friends. Thank you.

Steve left.

Maura while you were making a call. The tests so far came back negative. We can leave for the airport. I have a few prescriptions to get filled. Here are the scripts. Babe I have those in the helicopter. Oh okay.

We left with Jennifer and Maria Bella. My two employees.

In Sacramento...

Javier and Aiden Tommy is on his way here. We need each of you to follow one of us. Maura wants us to drive the two vehicles. I will drive the BMW to Dr. Sands home and leave it there. Whomever follows me, we will need to go to the clinic to leave the keys for him. Tommy will drive the car for Emily Wickersham. The same goes for her keys. He should be here soon. I will take one of Maura's cars. Okay.

We waited outside for Tommy to arrive.

Bro you caught an uber here?Yes Javier. Who has keys? Tommy I am driving the bmw. Of course, you are Ryan.

Ryan tosses me Emily's keys and we all leave.