19

Jane and I enjoyed our movie. Jess was here after work working on my hummer. He said he and Willie were worried about Jane and Maura losing their friends. He They only knew I was Jane's wife and I was a judge. I didn't let either of them know I knew alot about them.

Mrs. Rizzoli that will be 225.00. Please come in so I can get the money for you.

I wiped my Geer and handed her the keys. She left.

Hey Willie I didn't know you were here. I was working out.  I could tell. Sorry haven't taken a shower yet. Do you need anything? No I just finished working on your wife's hummer. She went to go get me my monies. I want to thank you. I will be right back.

Mrs. Lisa Rizzoli returned and handed me cash. I thanked her.  Jane returns.

Willie this manilla envelope is yours.  I text Jess to let him know you had a sealed envelope for him too. Don't spend it all in one place. Jane money but why? You and Jess and others stopped everything and covered all four planes with film to cover our planes than you two removed it. We like you two ladies you know that.  Yes we do. Maura, Rony and I appreciate what you did. Now get going so I can take a shower with my wife.  Okay thank you. 

We hugged and he told me I needed a shower bad. I laughed and he left.  I locked the door and turned the alarm on. I stripped and placed my work out clothes in the laundry room and headed to the shower or jacuzzi where my wife was at.

Ah a bubble bath. Yes come and join me. I gave Willie his and Jess envelope with cash. I don't think he likes me. Lisa he just doesn't know you. He came to fix your vehicle. He could of made you drive it there. He didn't. He saved you alot of money. Even with a discount at the shop it would of been alot more. Just give him and Jess some time.  What book are we reading? It's a harlequin.  I wanted something light.  Okay Mrs. Rizzoli.

I left the Rizzoli home and was enroute to help Jess with Ryan's vehicles but stopped to get us dinner. Two Philly cheese steak sandwiches with fries and two cold beers.

Ryan I  need a break. Four rounds I am dying here. What a Rizzoli woman can't hang.  I must take an add out.  Very funny. Four times just wasn't two hours. We have being going at for several hours after dinner. You left the keys with Rosalie to hand to Jess on all your vehicles. Oh Julianne just admit it you cannot hang.  I can hang just need to take a break. Did you pay Jess yet? No I told him to text me the total amount and have Rosalie pay him and I will reimburse her.  I didn't think you want me to answer the door smelly like sex. You got me there.