28

The following morning my cell was ringing.  I was getting dressed.

Mom is everything okay? Yes baby girl.  Rosalie and Phillip can do whatever they had planned to do. Why? Sweetie her doctor is discharging her as we speak. She will have to use a scooter for a few days. This is great news mom. Indeed it is Sweetie.  I will text them. I will see you in an hour. Love you. Love you too sweetie.

Ryan she gets to come home sooner. You were right. 

My wife smiled as she is putting her make up on. I text Philip and Rosalie and tell them no need to go Mercy hospital.  They thanked me.

Rony you have to use this. I know as long as I can be home and get back some normalcy in my life.  

We all leave with her medicine.  I am carrying our bags and Jennifer went to go get my Bentley.  Clayton tells us he will be right back so he can get the truck to put the scooter in.
The nurse reminds Rony not to over do it. She said she won't.  We get her in my Bentley. I close the door. Jennifer in front of my car and Clayton is in the back.  We are dressed in slacks and boots with a sweater. Clayton places the scooter in his truck.  They know we have to go to Safeway. We head there.  I am holding my wife's left hand as I drive until I need to use the blinker and turn on the next street.

Maura use both hands I am okay. I know you love me as I love you. 

I raise my wife's hand and kiss it than place both of my hands on the steering wheel.

Rony I am going to have you stay in the car while I go inside to get the donuts. You know I am going to eat one when you bring the boxes back. Please get me a latte too. I will. 

We listen to some classical music as I am driving to Safeway.

Jane this is me. Duh I know that.  We are on our way to get the donuts. Who is we? My wife, Jennifer and Clayton. She has to use a scooter for a few days. I am so glad. Maur I got to go people are arriving with the food . Give Rony our love. I heard it. Hey glad your out. I am too. See you in a bit. Okay!

I ended the call. Rony is smiling.