5

Jane and I woke up around one had lunch. Jane I found two cars on line. I am going to tell everyone who is going and tell Sonny too that anyone two people of teamed together wins them. The catch is she must be returned home safe. Everyone else going will receive 10 grand tax free. This I won't tell them but will give them in person under the table like. Maur you don't need to reward them. The people going because they want too even if they are getting paid by their employer.
I text the photos to Spinelli. Spinelli forwarded it to Sonny on my behalf. I text the photos to all who were going when Jane and I finished eating lunch.

 I text the photos to all who were going when Jane and I finished eating lunch

People responded saying they like cars but they were doing it for Rony and I

People responded saying they like cars but they were doing it for Rony and I. I told them in a text thank you but two people would still get them. The cars were purchased and would be delivered to my home in a few days. They would be fitted with bullet proof glass and explosive barriers. The insurance would be paid for one year too by me.

Maur how did you sleep? I slept okay but all I  thought in my dreams was about when Katelyn and I hired Rony for the winery business in Italy to the last morning I saw her. I  text Sonny along with Ryan and Diane that the winery cost is one hundred grand minimum. If they don't have the money, I will give them the money to do so . Diane and Ryan both called me to tell me they had the money.
J I am scared this could go wrong. It will be bad enough we will lose people. Maur just think positive. Samantha and Eric said they are doing everyone wills for them free just in case the person doesn't return home alive. They are having some of the associates to help them too. Eric and your firm have done 135 so far. Samantha and her firm have done 146 so far. We have a total of 434 people going. Maura go  change and do some yoga before we have to get ready to live. I will do it with you. You know I don't like yoga. I know J and thank you for being here, being my sounding board and always supporting me. Maur no need to thank me buddy.

Jane hugged me and we got changed. People were coming to eat lunch when we were on our way to do yoga. My property was filled with vehicles. Jane, Abigail, Pierce, John and myself would fly our helicopters to the airport with gear for the rescue mission.

 Jane, Abigail, Pierce, John and myself would fly our helicopters to the airport with gear for the rescue mission

Jane and I did yoga for an hour an half than took showers. Jay, Chin, and Kono were in charge of the mission and gave us all are final directions before we would leave for the airport. Everyone had a partner.  Jo dating nor married couple would be partnered with a someone they weren't married or dating. This way each person could concentrate. Jane and I were partners because the three of them knew we would be good as partners and not allow our feelings to screw up our concentration. Sonny's people were still searching.

Daniela please return home safe. Demi I will do my best. I left my copy of my will in my gun safe. Also here is my pink slip to the black truck. Please sell it and donate the monies to NCIS Los Angeles widow fund. I didn't have time to sell it. You just have to write the buyer's name on the document. I canceled my insurance on it earlier today.  I will sell to one of my colleagues with All-State Insurance. A colleague is looking for a truck for his son. It will be perfect.

Demi kisses me goodbye and I leave to the airport.  I was the last one to leave Maura's house. Demi was stuck in traffic.  I wanted to say goodbye just in case it was my last time holding her and kissing her.  Demi and I started dating after 6 months after Ann had died. We live together. We agreed we would not get married. ( A/N Demi Lovato portrays herself).