3

We ate a nice healthy breakfast.
I told Jill, Tommy,Laura, Juanita, Carlo, Eric , Nazanin, Mandi, Joy, Amal, Samantha, William and the others who had current court cases to stay working. We wanted to not bring too much suspicious on us all. Avery,John , Lisa and all the attorneys and investigators who traveled alot would go with us. Our niece Olivia Martin was putting a rush on masks that would allow us to breath with face shields. Maura and several of the doctors went to the clinics to get medical supplies we could use.

Mom  I told Ryan and the Lopes cousins I don't want them coming. They argued but finally said they would stay back here in our homes. They will shop on line like Maura does. I cannot lose another wife or a Lopes relative. I don't want to lose another Rizzoli family member either. I know baby girl. June , Jill, Laura and Tommy are not thrilled staying back. Kelly,  Carmen, Peter, Rebecca and your guards and some others who go diving are bringing their gear to go diving.   Once we get a location. We don't know what we will need. Piper and Christopher are getting us motorcycles and, jeeps.
Mom I am worried about mom. I know sweetie I am too. Maur tossed alot and cried in her sleep.  Lisa and I slept on each side of her and held her reassuring her we would return Rony home safe.

I need to go say by to Lisa.

My mom leaves and Ryan comes and brings me everything I need.

Julianne I  know I may not hear from you in a few weeks.  Please come back alive. Babe I will do my best. Charice and I brought McDonald's for ever everyone. Thanks babe. Let's go eat breakfast .

My mother's returned and sat with us eating and drinking decaffeinated coffee. My cousin Olivia returns with medical supplies and has her aunt aka as my mother Maura take a sleeping pill.  Maura took it after Olivia and my mom argued with her for fifteen minutes.

Mom you need to go take a nap too. I  am baby girl. Ryan and Charice thank you for bringing us McDonald's.  Your welcome.  Samuel is home sleeping.  He has his gear packed and will be at the airport  when you need him. He was contacting people he knows from contacts list. Okays I am going to go home now.

We hugged her goodbye. Charice would be staying with my wife as well as my uncle and aunt's at my house.  Ryan and I went to a guest room to talk and sleep too.

Maur was asleep.  Auntie you need to sleep too. I am getting tired. Olivia please have us all who are asleep to be woken up by three. I will auntie .

I hugged my auntie Jane. I left and went to talk to my cousins Avery and Olivia Fox.

Olivia your staying back home with Julian right? Yes Avery.  I have a few surgeries to do this week and they are life and death surgeries. I even have asked Rachel and James from Stanford hospital to help me do some of them. They wanted to go too but know these people need these surgeries or they will die. Avery  please  be careful. Cousin  I cannot take it if we lose another Rizzoli family member.  I know . Olivia we know not all of us will come back and death on our side and theirs will occur.  I prefer Avery it was them. Me too.

We got word the planes were ready.