22

I finally got home from the florist shop. Adrienne had made dinner.

Hi babe. It smells delicious.  I made is some Persian food for dinner. Let me go wash up and I will be out to eat.

I went to the restroom and returned.

Rachel how's the flowers coming for the celebration of life. It's coming. We will be putting the arrangements up and out tomorrow night. I still need to get some weddings, funerals still to do. I just drooped off the arrangements before coming home to a sweet sixteen party. Eva and Beth are supplying the photos to be up in the tents. Christina is enlarging some of them.  Jane asked John to pick up the Miami friends tomorrow. They will be staying at various hotels.

Adrienne how did your check up go with Dr. Hennsey at the clinic.  It went well.. She and Dr. Bella agreed I can stop taking my blood pressure medication when I finish it.  My sessions with Dr.Bella no longer is needed either. Is this why we have  champagne to celebrate? Yes.

We drank a glass and half and put the rest in the refrigerator.

A/N Jill switched employers.  She decided to be a doctor for the Regency medical clinic. She felt she could benefit more people than just examining models and other employees at the agency. Maura made it exceptionally well for her to accept the position ad being a general doctor but can do other  areas too if needed due to her being an ex coroner.

Adrienne and I cleaned up and went to bed reading separate books.

Rachel I heard from my former cast. They said the writers guild still have not signed their contract. 115 days and no writing of any new TV episodes.  I thought they resolved it. I did too. I am just glad I got out of the acting business and now just deal with wine etcetera.  Plus we get a better discount.

We put our book marks in our books and made love until around close to midnight than fell asleep.

At the Cabrera home.... Maura please stop worrying about it. More tests came back negative today. I am happy about those. We can have sex but a condom has to be used. I want to Rony believe me I do. I know we both are tired of using sex toys on ourselves.  I just don't want to risk it. I understand. 

Maura and I made out besides marking one another lightly on our breasts before we fell asleep.