12

Auntie are you okay? Baby girl I didn't know. Did you? No? Are you going to sell her house? I am not sure. I may donate it to Sacramento State University  student homeless project and have families live in there. They will be responsible for the upkeep. I will pay the taxes with her funds. I know they won't have it.  Jay will you come by and get the SUV? I will make arrangements for it and get back with you thanks.  She and Liz will definitely be missed . I enjoyed working with them.  I did too when we worked on cases.

We finally landed.

Rony and Maura were in the hangar passing out envelopes. I text Maura and told her to give mine to Miami and I needed to fly to her place to get my car. I would get my helicopter another day.  I needed to tell them before they heard it. She said she understood and thanked  me.   I got in my helicopter and got the tower permission to leave.   I started my helicopter and people got out of my way and I took off. It didn't take me long to get to Maura's.

Mol please send my funds to Miami.  Okay baby girl. Abigail is going to fly to your home so I can get my car.

I hugged them both and went with Abigail.

Julianne you okay? Yeah I  just miss Yilena.  I didn't know Liz much. Sweetie we all will miss them. Now only Janice will be calling my mom names and flip her off. I will miss their teasing.

We got clearance to leave.  My mom was already gone when Abigail landed and I took my gear out. I hugged Abigail and Eva.  They waved bye and took off.
Ryan ran outside and jumped in my arms.  She and the Lopes were waiting for me. I kissed my wife and hugged my inlaws.

Let's go home. I want to take a shower and sleep no sex babe. I am tired. John called and said he was picking up Jennifer and I and flying us to Arizona.  Oh okay.  Thanks for holding down the fort here. How much did you order? My wife went berserk.  No I didn't Aiden.  Babe  you started acting like Maura. Some of the shoes and clothes are going back. Okay fine.

We all laughed at Jennifer. 

Julianne and Ryan we are going to head back home too. Julio and I didn't order anything even though it was tempting. 

Ryan and I hugged the four of them. We both left in our vehicles for home.

I arrived at Beth's home and backed in.  I haven't been here, since she added a garage and another room that went upstairs.

Hey Jane come inside

Hey Jane come inside.  Is Liam here? No he got a call. He just left a few minutes ago.

This was one part of her new addition

This was one part of her new addition. I sat down.

Jane what's wrong? You know if I am here that means Rony is back.  Yes. There was a shooting. Liz and Yilena didn't make it.  NO IT CAN BE TRUE. I am so sorry Beth.  Thank you for telling me in person. 

Beth started crying and I just held her. We both cried. She asked me how.  I told them what I knew and that I made arrangements for their bodies to fly back. I called Lisa and asked her to bring dinner we would stay with Beth until Liam got home. She ordered pizza, wings and salads from Sienna's pizzeria.  She said she was on her way and that the food would be delivered.

Jane I want to buy her BMW and keep her license plate as it is.  Who is I'm charge of her will? I  found out about a an hour and half ago its me.  She left everything to me. Liz left everything to New Beginnings.  Lupe has been to the house from what I understand. Demi bought Liz tesla. I forgot her SUV got totalled . Yes it did. She lucked out it was at her parking lot at her job and she working late and not in it. I didn't know that part. I have no problem.  Why don't you write a check out to sheriff's department here or in miami for 35 grand to their widow fund. Anything I sell of hers will go to either one. Are you okay Beth? No i am just glad we had ee had dinner last week. We were married for so long. When I divorced her, part of me died. I know the feeling. Its how I felt about Maura twice. I am just glad we became friends again.  Is there anything elss you want of hers? Some of her jewelry.  I won't wear it as well as some of her shirts and her perfumes. Okay the shirts and perfume you can have. You still have her keys? Yes. Well you know the safe combination and the alarm code. Go get her pink slip and fill it out and leave it on the counter. I will sign it and take it to the DMV with her  death certificate when I get them.  I still cannot believe she is dead.  Neither can most of us. Write a check or checks for the car and the jewelry. Does Horatio and her old team in Miami know of her death? Yes Eva spoke to them.

She left to use the restroom  and I text her husband and told him to bring something to help her sleep and dinner would be waiting. I told him Lisa was on her way. We would not live until he got here. Even if it was late. He thanked  me. He called his wife between patients in the ER.  I held her as they spoke. The food arrived and Beth ate but also got tipsy.   We took her to take a shower and put her in her bed. We laid next to her. She was in the middle. We talked about the good and bad times. She finally fell asleep. Jane fell a little while after Beth. I knew she was drained emotionally and physically.  Liam didn't return home until around ten. I woke up Jane and we left. Beth was still asleep.