29

We arrive at Safeway . I get the donuts and some napkins.  We are waiting in line to get four coffee's.

We pay for them and leave.  Clayton gets his coffee and half of a cinnamon roll.  We place the donuts in my trunk after I hand my wife her coffee, napkins and cinnamon rolls.

Oh I see you wanted one too. So it will be three less. Jennifer took one too and is split  one with Clayton.

How did you sleep Rony?

I wait a few seconds as she swallows the donut. I take a bite  of mine and take a sip of my latte which is very hot.

I slept well knowing you were with me. I woke up a few times when they came to get my vitals and I know you did too. After this over with, I want to go home and take a nap.  Okay, I am going to have Emily stay with you while I am the clinic.  Okay.  She will do the cooking etcetera. Okay not a problem.  I know you have to work. Text me if you need anything or want me to pick upon my way home.  I will. I believe we have everything.

At the Rizzoli home...
Everyone listen up. Rony is on her way.  She will be using scooter for a few days. Please remember no discussion of the kidnapping. If she speaks of it, just listen and do your best not to make a comment.

Everyone is here except for Maura, Rony,Jennifer and Clayton.  I yell everyone to go ahead and start eating knowing no one has eaten breakfast.  They finally arrive and I smile.

Babe I will make your plate than mine.  If there is an Mexican food, please get that for me. I will. 

I get a plate and see the chorizo,beans, tortillas and some chili. I get her this and some cranberry juice. I bring her the plate back and go get my food.

I would like to thank everyone for being here.  Horatio please do the eulogy for Yilena and Hailey than it will be your turn to do Liz. I received a text a few minutes ago from Rony. A  cordless 🎤 will be brought to her to speak.

Horatio did a beautiful eulogy.  Hailey made us all laugh.  Hailey had dvd she played while she spoke to us all of our two friends with various events over the years.
Rony thanked us all for being here and finding her. She asked us all to not bring the situation up. It was too much for her to hear. She ended than Beth spoke as well as I and Maura. Many of cried. Everyone left my home after everything was cleaned up,tent, chairs and tables folded.  The rental company would be here by noon to get everything.  We asked everyone to take flowers.  We asked Yilena's team from Miami take the most and leave them at their graveside.  John and Joy would be leaving by 1 to the airport to fly all of the Miami and Arizona friends back to their city and then they would go to Italy.