14

Maura and I didn't wake up until close to eleven. We were hungry and Maura called for food to be delivered for us four. Jennifer and Clayton said they made us breakfast. We both apologized. We ate some of it. Maura said she ordered us all lunch and it would be here in an hour an half.

How are you Rony? You two thanks for willing to give up your lives for me knowing it could be your last. Clayton and I knew but your safety and coming back alive is all that matter. Thanks. 

I told them about Selena in college and my recent kidnapped unpleasantness.  They thanked me for my honesty and said they would keep it private. I thanked them. I laughed when the food arrived delivered by a few of my employees.  They hugged me and told me the others were holding down the fort. They handed a bag filled with new golf balls, condoms and ammo. I laughed and thanked them.

Please tell everyone I said thank you. Now get back to work. Okay boss!

We all laughed and they left.

Babe food from my restaurant. Why there? In your sleep you wanted it so I took note what you wanted and fell back to sleep. I am just glad your back to eat your own food. By the way they refused to charge me and as you noticed refused the tip. They gave you condoms. Yeah cannot use those either for a while. Here Clayton get some use out of them and enjoy yourself with your wife. We will believe we will.  You two after you eat lunch can go home and take the rest of the week off with pay on me. Thanks Maura but you gave us enough. We will take the day off. We might by a new vehicle with the money. We are tired putting money into Jennifer's car. After lunch, we will go shopping and take your car Jennifer so you can trade it in. Rony are you serious? Yes. Just drive where you want and I will buy it. Thanks Rony.

We finished eating and cleaned up. We all left in Jennifer's car.

Lisa and I woke up and were at the house. Liam and Beth were there.  Beth informed us she took the pink slip to the DMV.  They brought lunch and we sat around talking about the times in the house. I had contacted Drew at Sacramento and she told she knew the students perfect for the place.  She said one person she buy Yilena's vehicles. I told her the BMW was sold to Beth but the truck. I gave her the price. She said she would have the money deposited in sheriff's widow fund in Lisa and Yilena's named. I told her the amount. All of the family came and got their art.  The five of us discussed that I would leave the rest of the stuff for them except clothes and other items I was donating. Drew said a family is who would be coming. They were a family of four. They were siblings. The youngest one needed the truck. I wrote down his name on the pink slip and we waited .
Barry and Nina came to get Yilena's suv. Nina told me Janice was the under sheriff now. She was now the lieutenant and had Janice's position. We talked about them and laughed . They finally left. A few moments later the siblings arrived.  Beth got the door and they hugged her. She knew them. They told her they were sorry and us too. Beth introduced them to us. Beth went to get the keys. Jane signed the pink slip. She told them the deed would be in all of their names. She would use monies from Yilena's monies to pay the taxes. They thanked her and they helped us load the gun safe and all the guns and gear in Jane's truck. Jane had attached the boat and it's trailer. Jane was go to had Willie add Salas to the boat already.  We all left and cried when we said good bye to the house where we had alot of memories too.