6

We all are on the planes and in the air. The planes Eva made sure we could all communicate without others knowing.  Chin, Kono and Vanessa head hocho from NCIS Hawaii said Steve McGarett and his team said they found the site but Selena moved Rony. There was a shoot out and some of local cops were killed with bullets that had poison in them.  The autopsies were done and unfortunately no  medication has been made to prevent the poison from killing the person.  This worried us all because if the person didn't hit the Kevlar vest we would die.  Each one of us were glad we had our wills done.  We had a few more hours before we landed.

Several hours passed and my mom came out of the cock pit after we landed.

Mom we are back in Hawaii. It seems we just left here last month for the Elba celebration of life.  Maura cannot lose anymore people.  She lost Mrs. Wright, Cheryl , Idris and his family. She has there photos up in her clinic in Memory of . Idris was a strong swimmer too.  Baby girl when he saw his son Winston in trouble in the water he and his wife swam to help him. He not only lost his son that day, he lost his wife and than he drowned.  Let's get our stuff and see if they have any news on Rony's where abouts.

In Sacramento...

I am sorry but the other two doctors are not here

I am sorry but the other two doctors are not here.  Dr. Higgins Dr. Isles doesn't like sending patients away. I know but I am only one person. I am going home and you should too. We stayed here late as it was too take more patients that Piper had scheduled.  I had my secretary call all of Piper and Christopher's patients to be rescheduled.  Hopefully they'll return safe and can start seeing their patients again.

I walked downstairs with my medical assistant.

We turned off the lights and I turned the alarm on and locked the door

We turned off the lights and I turned the alarm on and locked the door. Security walked us to our vehicles and we left.

McGarett any news? Not yet Maura whistler and the team from NCIS Hawaii is still searching the area.  We had to leave. Our oxygen tanks ran out and it would of been too much for our lungs just with masks on.   We will start tomorrow at 7. I wish I had better news for you.  We are staying at the Hilton if you need to contact any of us. I booked all the rooms for the four planes.  We better go load up the rentals and the other vehicles we brought.

Jane, Avery and Julianne cams to me and hugged me.

Maur we will find her. Jane I need her to be alive.This poison on the bullets scares me. Mom it scares alot of us.

We get in the vehicles and go to the hotel.  We still need to check in. We all ate dinner on the plane. I am emotionally drained and tired but hopefully with Jane staying with me in my bed.  I will get some sleep. I won't be any good if I am not.