26

Excuse me Dr. Martin as your aware of the policy. It's after visiting hours. We will allow three people to stay. My aunt will be staying the night. Okay! 

The nurse left and I explained to everyone my conversation.

Aye Olivia I won't stay long. I just wanted to check on my mom. Okay Julianne.

Mom how you feeling? Sweetie sore from falling.  I know I shouldn't of not ran from the house. Auntie it's my fault. Olivia if I wasn't upset I could of been like this and no one would of been around. Sweeties I just don't want to discuss the kidnapping anymore or hear about it.

We all nodded.

Maura I still want you to go tomorrow for the breakfast and it's not up for discussion.  But. But nothing.  If I could be there,I  would be. Tomorrow after one I will be released if everything is okay my doctor says. I will have to take some new medication for a few weeks.  I cannot return to work this month. I need to let the president know. I will speak with her tomorrow.  I am staying the night.  Olivia will you and Julianne get my stuff and a clean set of clothes for Rony and her hygiene bag.  I left the house wide opened too. Jennifer and Clayton locked it up and got your keys and cells for you two. They already brought what you are asking and brought your Bentley too. They plan on staying here too. Mom I will have Phillip and Rosalie be here to relieve them tomorrow. Thanks baby girl.
I will go get your belongings. 

Everyone hugged us. They left us alone. Jane called the room telephone number instead if seeing us.

J we are okay. Rony wants me to be there. I will be back after the celebration of life. If you need anything, call or text me. Rony wants to know if Mario and Courtney are still here. Yes they just finished eating.  Please send then to room 302. I will.  Love you two. We love you too.

I ended the conversation.

Maura I  would like to get them a couple spa and have them stay at the Marriott for a weekend on me. I will take care of it.

Mario and Courtney brought our belongings.

Aye buddy I am glad your light.  Ouch!

We laughed at Courtney for pinching Mario.

I am so sorry for him. Courtney it's okay. If you hadn't been leaving to go eat dinner. Rony and I would of been in trouble so thank you. Rony has requested you two get a couple spa day at Charice place and a weekend at the Marriott. Rony no need. Courtney and I are just happy to help you two. 

Rony starts speaking in Spanish to them. They agree and hug Rony and I before they leave.

Babe you gave them a lashing. Well they helped me. I could of died. I know babe. I will be right  back.  I am going to go speak with Clayton and Jennifer.  They definitely stepped-up again.

Maura left and Avery, June, Jill and Laura came in.
They hugged me. Avery cried.  I just held her and told her I was okay now.  The medication is working.  They didn't stay long. They knew I was tired. They hugged me and told me anything I need to contact them.
I fell asleep.

Jennifer and Clayton you two continue to help me and us when we need it.  Maura no more gifts. You two have done more than enough for Clayton and I. We will stay here and two of Julianne's people will switch out so we can go pay our respects.   You know I am going to give you more days off and it's not up for discussion.  Okay!

Maura told us we would return to work on Wednesday.  We accepted it. She left to go back with her wife. Piper, Jennifer, Emilie and Joey came to see Rony  but didn't stay long. The rest of the Rizzolis and coworkers from the clinic and a few from the college which included Drew, Paul and Valerie along with Christina and Jocelyn.  They left than Maura text everyone to please go home. Her wife was asleep.