7

Selena why did you kidnap me? Rony I  missed being around you. Selena you could of called me. We could of spoke and I would come to you in Italy or you could of came and stayed with my wife and I. Rony I called but never heard from you.  Selena I already told you why.  I had to get a new number and cell. Well I have your number now.
Just get some sleep. I won't hurt or kill you unless your wife doesn't sell the winery business.

I was chained back to the bed after I ate dinner, taken a shower. She was allowing me to work out and fed me well. I just wanted to be back with my wife and no more deaths.  I felt bad that no one who was looking for me knew my location. When Selena found out one of her guys loaned me his cell, she shot him in front of me. She told me all her ammo had poison in them. I felt bad when Ricardo was killed.  He was an orphan as it was. She did her homework and used people who had no family. This way if they died maybe only friends and coworkers would miss them.

I finally nodded off to sleep.

I went into Rony's room and lowered her boxers and shorts. She was drugged so I could rape her. I fucked her and sucked her dick so much until I fell asleep next to her.

At the hotel...
We all checked in my mom went my other mom after she and I called and spoke with our family in Sacramento to update them.  They were angry that Selena has poisoned the ammo and there was no antidote. They were worried about us all to say the least. Avery and I had room together. finally nodded off to sleep.

Maura was crying again.  I  just held her until she  fell asleep on top of me. Just like old times. I got a woody and  ignored . I eventually fell asleep.