23

The following morning my cousins, brothers and male friends who weren't working showed up to my home to put up the tents and work on the chairs and tables that were arrived and were in the backyard waiting to be set up.

Aye you guys we will have subway sandwiches, chips and sodas for you when you are all done.  Okay Jane.

Lisa did you see Carlo's ride? No . He has Alfa Romeo like me but in red. It's out parked by the street with the other guys. Cool I wonder if he sold his truck or Ferrari.  I sold my Ferrari.  Oops I got caught. Its okay Lisa.  This one cost a little less and I got a good trade in for my Ferrari. Carlo two red vehicles. Of course you know red sox. I didn't want blue. I want people to know I have arrived.  Your still an arrogant. Of course, you always liked me that way. I came in to get the case of water for us to take a break. When we are done here, the guys are coming over to play some basketball and the girlfriends and wives are going to make dinner for us. You two should come. Carlo I am feeling better but don't want to chance getting worse . Okay!

Lisa tells me where the ice chest is with the bottle water is at. I whistle to Barry to come and help me.

Aye partner did you hear about my wife's promotion? Yes I sent her flowers this morning. We better go before the guys throw a fit.

It wasn't hot so Rachel said she and a few of her employees would be coming over soon to begin with the flowers.  Beth and Eva were bringing the photos.  Some were theirs and others were printed by Christina Corinth from her business Dreams.

Jane went to take her medicine and to take a nap. I would take her lunch to her when it arrived. I sprayed the rooms she was in and wiped the handles and faucets she touched.

I went to go do some yoga.

I heard the doorbell and answered it. I was in my yoga outfit with a towel around my neck when I opened the door for Rachel and a few of her employees.

Hi Lisa are they almost done? They have one more to do. We will work on on the others.   I am going to have them bring the flowers through the side gate. It's open already.  Okay!

I closed and locked the  front door and went to take a quick shower.

This is one of the tents

Another tent.

The tents were done and lunch arrived

The tents were done and lunch arrived. The uber guy took awhile to bring everything in. Eva and Beth stayed but Rachel and her employees had to leave to do another place, but I made sure they had food and a drink with them.  I took my wife hers and woke her up.

Everyone was eating.   Lisa why did Jane just only wanted one tent with photos?Kevin this tent is for the family and their significant others and close coworkers of there's.  Ah okay!   Lisa thank you for lunch. We all need to get going to Carlo's to play some ball. Please take all your empty containers to the bin outside. 
Eva and Beth were meeting their husbands to play golf.

I took photos for Jane to see when I went to get her empty tray and paper cup. She liked how they came out. She said she was going to read some and hoped to finish the book before she fell back to sleep.

I hugged them all and they left.