Chapter 1

3rd Person's POV:

The background noises were faded. Hana wasn't able to concentrate on the paperwork she was doing. Her mind wandered off to somewhere else. She was deep in thought. After all she was going back home- to her parent's house where all her uncles, aunts, cousins, her parents, grandparents and her siblings will be waiting for her- it all sounded so foreign to her.

After six years she is finally going back. She's feeling nervous a lot and it was shown on her face very well.

After not bothering her for around half an hour, Jackson grew impatient and finally decided to break the ice of silence and talk to her.

"Hana", she hummed without looking at him. "You sure about this?" He asked. It took a few seconds for her to answer. "Yeah." "But you don't look so sure."

Finally she turned and met his eyes, " I am very very sure about what I'm doing Wang. I know it's difficult for me but I promised my sister to come home for her birthday." Jackson sighed, '' do you think that they will welcome you humbly or not? " " They will welcome me happily, after all I have crossed their 'Expectations' quite gracefully." She said bitterly but with a sarcastic chuckle.

This bought a mischievous smile on Jackson's face and he was quite satisfied.

But they both were interrupted by Hana's secretary, Lang Igarashi informing them that the flight gonna land in 10 minutes.

'Everything is gonna change now and my life is going to do a complete 180° turn from now.' She thought to herself.

A smirk appeared on her face as she stood up from her seat after the flight landed.

"Let's brace ourselves."

************************************************

Don't worry, the chapter length will increase.
There will be more plot twists and longer chapter,
Stay tuned

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth