Chapter 47

3rd Person's POV:

It has been a month and a half. No sign of any stalker was reported. Hana also got to know that Jungkook and other are aware of everything now. Felix has given Hana the phone number of Jungkook, and she tried to contact him. When she called him for the first time, he picked the phone as it was from an unknown number, and he thought it to be a client. But when he heard her voice, he hanged it up, in panic. Hana thought that he hanged up knowingly after hearing her voice, so she blocked his number so that he couldn't contact her.

Days were passing painfully for her. Hyunjin went back to Seoul, Seungmin got more busier as a new game was launching on a worldwide scale, Jeongin was going to become the director of the hospital that was owned by Union, soon and he went back to Seoul as well. Others were either in Seoul or were in the places where they have to be and since year end was approaching, more work was loading on their heads as well.

She hasn't even talked to Yeonjun properly after her birthday party as well. The boy got a promotion recently and was also busier because of the game launch. She sighed and layed down on the couch, looking at the movie that was going on. Jackson and Igarashi were in their respective rooms as well, leaving her alone. She heard the doorbell and got up to open the door. She opened the door and was shocked to see the person that was the most unexpected to show up.

"Grandpa?"

Silence engulfed in the living room. Hana sat while facing her grandfather and parents. She was looking at the ground and the three elders were also mimicking her actions. Igarashi walked and put down the tray of water and snacks down on the table in front of them and then walked back to where Sungcheol and Jackson stood.

"Are they going to talk or not?" Sungcheol whispered to Jackson. "Don't know Hyung-nim. But they are making thing awkward for us as well." He said and Igarashi agreed. Sungcheol was actually a senior of theirs as he was also trained at Union, so he wasn't unknown to the two youngers.

"Who will start?" Hana said, while gathering some courage. It has been a long time since she has gathered some courage to do something. And it has been a long time since she has last seen her parents and family as well. Wonho looked at her. "How have you been?" He asked her softly, which reminded her of the time when she was small and he and her used to be very close with each other.

"I'm good. What about you? How is your heart?" She asked while gulping. He smiled and nodded. "I'm good. It's good as well." He said while putting his hands on top of his heart. She nodded and then looked at her parents. She looked at her father first. "How have you been?" She asked him and he nodded. "Good." He shortly replied. "How are you, m-mom?" She asked her mother who nodded and replied, "Very well."

Again, the awkward silence surrounded them. Suddenly the doorbell rang, indicating that someone has come. Igarashi went to open it and was shocked to see the one person whom she wished haven't come. David barged inside, despite of Igarashi trying to stop him. He looked quite angry, and she knew that he would blow up.

Hana and her family heard the voices and Hana instantly knew who it belonged to. She stood up when she saw David entering the living room and seeing him, the other three stood up as well. He looked at the three of them in anger. "Why are you here?" He asked in a loud voice to them. Wonho stepped forward. "We could talk David-" "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING!!!" He exclaimed.

Hana stepped towards him. "David uncle, please calm down. This won't end well otherwise. Things are already messed up a lot. We should think practically first and then take action." Her words calmed him, and he walked to where she was sitting previously and sat down beside her, while facing the others. "This is your first and only chance to explain. If you can't do that too properly, then get out of MY daughter's house." He said and the three of them felt hurt but knew that they deserve it.