Chapter 7

3rd Person's POV:

As Minho and Suzy got seated to their respective seats, chattering sounds were heard around them. Minho glanced at the whole room and everyone was looking at the both of them. Of course, they will a topic of discussion at the moment. Since they were not engaged right now, they need to make people think that it is not an arranged marriage and something is going on between them.

As people were filling in and the chattering were quite loud. Minho knew that Jisung, Felix, Jungkook and Taehyung will be attending this meeting too. So he waited for any one of them to show up and got busy with his phone. After a minute so, suddenly the loud chattering died down followed by footsteps entering in the room.

Minho glanced and the individual who just entered and was too stunned to see the individual here with his butler behind him. The said individual, who had all the eyes of girls attracted to him- including the boys too, sat quietly without giving a single glance to any one of them. Minho made an eye contact with him and didn't even miss the smirk he was receiving from him, his old best friend- Hwang Hyunjin.

The doors to the meeting hall opened again and in came a pair of twins- The Jeon Twins, with an aura of power around them. The hall again quieted down after seeing the siblings. Many wondered why the both of them were here as only one representative is allowed from each organization. Minho's heart was beating in double speed after seeing Hana after such a long time. The effect she had on him is still there after so many years. But his heart started to ache after seeing her sitting away from him- but beside Hyunjin, who gave a sweet smile to her- the same smile after which made girls feel butterflies. He wondered does he have that same effect Hana too?

Soon the hall was filled with the soon to be board members. Honestly the organization was Minho's grandfather's which made him the true heir of Union. But he didn't want to give him Union just because he was his only daughter's son. He wanted Union to go in those hands which deserve it the most and no one questions the next leader. Minho sat with Suzy on his right and Jisung, Felix and Taehyung on his left.

Minho's eyes wandered to Jungkook and Hana continuously. He also saw Seungmin sitting with them, and he wasn't that shocked to see him actually. Since university days he had seen the potential in him and really appreciated his talents, but he hated his guts. He hated the fact that no one supports him financially neither did he had an influential and powerful background like all of them but still that guy feared no one and on the other hand there is he, getting forced into something which he doesn't want to do. He got into one of the top universities in USA with just scholarship and became one of the top students there. He firstly saw Hana as a competition but when he started to know her, he became one of the most supportive people in her life till date. He also saw the little interactions between Hyunjin and Hana which made his heart hurt. In midst of this he wasn't aware of the pair of eyes that were watching him eye Hana continuously from time to time.

'So he still like her'

***********************************************

Poor Suzy.
What do you think? Does Hyunjin is just friend or not.

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth