Chapter 9

3rd Person's POV:

The meeting soon got over and one by one people started to interact with each other. Felix hurriedly proceeded towards Hana and Seungmin. But what left Minho more surprised was he hugged Hyunjin as well. 'Do they know each other?' Was the question that arise in his mind. He made an eye contact with Jungkook too who seems to be very nervous when he did so and Minho knew why.

Minho badly wanted to go there but was caught up by Suzy's parents business partner's kids. He had to make a good image of himself in front of them so as their marriage doesn't seems like an arrangement to them.

On the other hand, Hana was also getting very impatient. She also wanted to reach out to him but didn't want too as well. If he was alone or with someone else as well, she would have tried to but, she was quite puzzled after seeing him with Suzy. It also buzzed her why was he interacting with those who he didn't meant to and the worry in her eyes didn't went unnoticed by Jungkook and Felix, who knew why Minho wasn't paying attention to her.

After a while Taehyung also came to them and hugged both the Jeon's. "We all missed you kid." He said to Hana. He was like an older brother to her as she was best friends with his sister, they also became quite close too. "I missed you too Taetae and congrats on becoming the new CEO!" She enthusiastically stated. After a while they all headed outside and said goodbye to each other. Meanwhile Hana, Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin decided to go for a lunch.

"Hey lix." He hummed. "How did you know I came? Only Seungmin and Jeongin knew about that, and I asked both of them to not tell anyone." Hana enquired. "I saw your and your brother's pics of hugging at the airport in the group chat sent by Jisung." "Which group chat?" Hana again enquired. "That one in which-" His eyes widened as sudden realization hit him and he took his phone out and started to search something on it.

His action left all the other three quite puzzled. After a while he facepalmed and said, "The group chat in which Suzy and her friends were there along with me, Chaeyeong, Chaewon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Minho and Jisung. I think she knew that you are here even before seeing you in the meeting." "Okay but why are you in a group chat with them?" Seungmin asked clearly confused and disappointed. "Umm....... actually.... uhh." "Would you please elaborate?" This time it was Hyunjin who was watching everything quietly, but this seems interesting to him. "Actually, since the past few months we all are quite seeing each other due to some family business thing and a group chat was created to work on a project a couple of months ago but wasn't abandoned after the project too." He stated.

All three of them knew that this was not the full thing and Feliz was avoiding eye contact with Hana. Which gave Hyunjin hints of what was going on and why was Minho with Suzy, Hana's one of the most despised people so he further enquired, "And why Minho seems to be so close with Suzy?" This made Hana's eye search Felix's who sighed and continued, "They both got arranged last week at a family dinner. Minho is courting Suzy, and they will be engaged after a couple of months and will be married this year before his birthday."

His statement confirmed the thoughts Hyunjin was having, and the boys turned to look at Hana to observe her reaction. Who sat again there neutrally with blank face and nodded subtly. "So, Minho's courting her." She said and Felix nodded. This answered why he was interacting with people who are not important for him at the meeting.

They expected her to show a glimpse of sadness or something, but she didn't say anything and took a bite from her chocolate cake. But a smirk suddenly appeared on her face as she rewinds the memory of his longing stare for her. Seeing her expressing all three of them knew what she was planning and what that meant. Felix cleared his throat and said, "He is also forced for this." "So, what you are planning will be easier for you." Seungmin said. Hyunjin also hummed and said, "We will help you in this." And offered her a smile again and put his hand forward. Felix and Seungmin kept their hands on his and looked at Hana who also after all put her hands on top of them.

'We will free our Minho back.'

*************************************************

SeungHyunLix be going on a revolution for their cat daddy Hyung.

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth