Chapter 53

Bittersweet :)

3rd Person's POV:

Hana hugged a grumpy Minho. They were currently in his apartment, cuddled up on his couch, while a comedy movie played. Not only they were their but Jungkook, Chaewon, Chaeyeong, Felix, Hyunjin, Han, and Taehyung were there as well. They decided this small hangout out of nowhere.

Hana went to his apartment because she was invited by him. She was on her way and the cat-bunny was relaxing and preparing 'things' for their small movie night and the doorbell rang. He answered that and instead of seeing his girlfriend, saw a chicken standing with a ferret, a squirrel, a bunny and a baby tiger with him. They all gave him big smiles and then scurried inside his apartment, without letting him say anything.

He went inside and followed their steps. "What are you idiots doing here?" He asked them and they turned to him, their smiles dropping. "You invited us Hyung?" Hyunjin stated. "No, I didn't." Minho said and crossed his arms. Han whipped his phone out and showed him their group Chat. Minho's eyes widened and he himself whipped his phone out to check whether he really did that or not.

Pabo and his Gang

Me, Tae hyungie, Let Jung Cook, Hanji quokka, + 2 others

ME:
Hey!
You wanna hangout at my apartment at 7? 😏
Let's watch a movie together. 😉
It's been a while and I miss our movie nights. 💕
I have changed my password so ring the bell. 🥰
<3
5:35 pm

Hanji quokka:
Yo Hyung!
Alright I'll be there by 7.
Anyone else coming with me?
6:07 pm

Hwang Llama
YAY! A movie night!
Sungie! Pick me up too, I don't feel like driving.
6:11 pm

Lix Chicken
Woah, am I dreaming? Minho hyung? Inviting us over?
6:12 pm

Let Jung Cook
Right? I thought I was hallucinating.
6:12 pm

Tae Hyungie
Did I hear movie night?
I'm in guys.
Jisung pick me up as well.
6:13 pm

Let Jung Cook
@Tae Hyungie I will pick you up. I'm dropping Chaewon over,
She was here with Hana since morning.
6:15 pm

Hanji Quokka
So, shall I pick you? @Lix Chicken
6:15 pm

Lix Chicken
Yes, brother. Pick me up.
6:17 pm

Hanji Quokka
👍🏼
I'll be at your door in fifteen minutes @Lix Chicken
I'll be at your door in twenty @Hwang Llama
And I'll be at your door in half an hour Minho Hyung.
6:20 pm

Let Jung Cook
@Tae Hyungie, open the door, I'm here with your sister
Guy's we will arrive at Minho's in twenty minutes.
6:30 pm

Minho rapidly blinked and stared at the screen. "Shit." He cursed. He thought he sent the message to Hana and then he waited for her to reply for fifteen minutes, but he didn't receive any reply or message from her, so he called her, and she agreed for a movie night. He glanced at the clock and saw '6:55 pm' showing there.

He sighed. If he convinces them to go back, they will go right? He turned to look at them and saw them all relaxing and making themselves comfortable on the couch. The movie didn't even start yet and they were already munching on the popcorns he made for him and Hana. He knew there was no use of convincing them as they won't move an inch.