Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV:

Soon in a few days, the classes started of each and everyone. Minho, Jungkook and Chaewon were doing course in Business and so does Taehyung but, he was a year senior than them. Only Hana was not with them but that doesn't mean that she was alone. Felix and Rose, were with her.

They were also pursuing Medical. She greeted both of them as soon as she got inside the University and all of them went to their respective class.

Soon a few months passed, and exams were coming too. Hana was walking away from the library after taking an important book but bumped into someone and dropped her book. She picked up her books and looked at the person she bumped into and was too stunned.

In front of her stood Kang Minjee and she was quite surprised too to see her here. "Hi Hana?" She spoke. She didn't first recognize her because she wasn't wearing her glasses and also lost a bit of weight too. "Hey Minjee. Absolutely not nice to meet you." She muttered the last part to herself and walked away ignoring her calls.

When Hana reached home, she heaved a sigh. 'If she is here doesn't means that they will be here too, right?' She shook away her thoughts and went in the kitchen to drink some water. She went upstairs to her room but on the way, she heard some noises from Chaewon's room and then she remembered about the new pair of shoes on the doorframe.

'Must be some visitor for Chaewon.' She was about to go away but at the mean time the door opened and out came a laughing Suzy with Chaewon behind her. Hana's eyes widened after seeing her. She looked at the both of them and soon her presence got noticed by Chaewon.

"Hanaaaa" She advanced towards her. "Hey Suzy meet Hana my childhood bestie." She smiled and took Hana's hand in hand and introduced her to Suzy. Suzy's eyes widened too after seeing Hana, but she quickly composed herself and greeted her sweetly too.

"I think I should leave Chaewon. I got some errands to run." She excused herself and went from there. Hana turned to look at Chaewon who was happily smiling. "What was she doing there?" Hana asked her. Chaewon looked at her weirdly after hearing her tone.

"We were doing some project work together." "How long will it take?" Hana asked. "I don't know, maybe a couple of days more. Why are you asking?" She enquired. "After the project just stay away from her and I'm not asking you." After saying that she dashed to her room and locked herself.

Chaewon being Chaewon, knew that something was wrong with Hana. The look and tension that was between Hana and Suzy didn't go unnoticed by her. She knew the moment their eyes met, something was up, and Suzy also told her that she lived in Australia for some time too so maybe they have some connection?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana had several thoughts in her mind. She saw Minjee and Suzy yesterday and there was not a single possibility that Jaebum and Chanji won't be there. Those four were like magnets, they came to the school together and suspended from the school together. She was worried about her friends and brother. 'What if those idiots pull a stunt on them?'

She groaned while walking and again bumped into someone. "Sorry!" She said without looking at the person and started to walk away before she was held by the wrist and pinned to a wall. She looked up at the person and was again shocked seeing a smirking Jaebum in front of her.

"Hey there Hanaaaa~" He cooed which made her blood boil. "Seems like you are grown up beautifully" He looked her up and down which made Hana very very uncomfortable, and she crossed her arms on her chest.

"What do you want?" She asked. "Oh, so the little girl had gotten guts now to talk back to me. Ha ha ha." He laughed. "Leave Jaebum!" "No first give me what I want." She sighed and irritated asked him, "So what do you want?"

"A kiss would be fine." He stated which made Hana disgusted and she scrunched up her nose and said, "Your breath stink. Ewww." Jaebum got embarrassed because he was here to tease her, and she roasted him. He checked his breath which was perfectly fine and looked at her. "Seriously?" "Yeah seriously." She boredly responded.

Jaebum pushed her to the wall and raised his hand but stopped after hearing someone's voice. "Yo! Finally, action!" He looked at his side to see a boy with bangs and handsome anime-like features was standing there with a mobile phone in his hands.

"Hey man why you stopped? I was waiting for you to finally hit her, and now you stopped. This could be made an action movie. Try hitting her on the face so that she will looked more bruised." He the reverted his glaze from the phone to both of them and they were looking at him like he was some sort of alien.

"Hey! Get out of here. This is our business not yours." Jaebum said but the boy didn't bulged and looked at him dead in the eyes and said, "You know when you hit her, I was supposed to get in between and save her like a hero and now you ruined the moment so it would be better for you to go away from here before I call a teacher and inform them that a student from another course is lurking around girls here."

Jaebum rolled his eyes and looked at Hana with a look that clearly said, 'We will meet again, soon' and walked away. Hana looked at the boy and said, "You didn't have to do that Minghao." He smiled and said, "We are friends and friends do help each other when needed." "Let's go to the cafeteria for lunch the others might be waiting."

The two friends went to the cafeteria and searched for their friends who were sitting and bickering at their regular table while eating food. "Look who finally decided to show up!" Somi cheered noticing the presence of the two first. The whole group turned to look at them and gave each other a knowing glance.

"You guys are the last one to show here so you will but us coffee." Jeongin said innocently. Hana and Minghao groaned and looked at each other and then nodded. "What took both of you so long?" Seungmin asked this time totally pissed off for them arriving so late here. "We-" 

"She was in trouble, and I became her knight in shining armor."

************************************************

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth