Chapter 33

A/N- Some crazy action is coming.
TW: Mention of Road Accident, Blood and Drugs.

3rd Person's POV:

Pain. The only thing that Hana can feel right now. Never in a million years she thought to end up like this. Lying in her own blood, hearing voices which doesn't seems to make any sense. She then heard a sound of ambulance followed by someone opening the car door and pulling her out.

She looked over to the person who was none other than Jackson himself. He had tears in his eyes and was constantly telling her to not shut her eyes. She held his hands with her bloody ones and pointed to something in her car. Jackson looked at it and then looked back at her.

The medics took her with them to the hospital and Jackson was still at the scene. He took the item she was pointing earlier and now he was raging.

"I will not forgive the person who this to you, if anything happens to you Hana."

~~~An hour ago~~~

Hana was listening carefully to the CEO. He was explaining some things about the stocks in his company. She was at another company for a meeting, which worked under the PR Corp. They were invited for a dinner, but Hana denied saying that she had plans for tonight and continued with the meeting.

------------------

On the other hand, one by one, the families started to arrive. The Chois were the last to arrive and everyone settled down in the living room, laughing and chatting. In the middle of that, Minho was looking around, trying to find Hana. His eyes met Jisung's and both of them approached each other.

"Hey Bro." "Hey" They shared a hug and them Minho still continued to look around. "Who are you searching for Hyung?" Jisung curiously asked. "Hana." He replied. Jisung frowned. "She must be here. The Jeon's are here too." Minho reasoned.

"She is in an important meeting." They heard a voice and turned to look at the person who was Jackson. He gave both of them a smile and walked towards Minho. "When will she come?" Minho asked him. "The meeting must be over within a few minutes to she might be here within half an hour." Minho nodded.

"Hey Jack!" Chan called out to his friend. Jackson turned to him, and they shared a brotherly hug. "How do you both know each other?" Minho asked them. "Oh we trained together at Union." Chan replied. "Just the two of you?" Minho asked as he has seen Chan talk with another short buff male who he had seen with Hyunjin.

"Oh no. Me, Jackson, Namjoon, Igarashi, Bambam and Changbin, the guy I was talking to earlier, we all trained under Union." Chan replied with a smile. Minho and Jisung both nodded. After a while, they left leaving Jisung and Minho on their own.

"What are you planning to do?" Jisung asked him. "I'm not planning anything." Minho said. "I just want things to go on the way they should go." "Are you seriously going to marry Suzy?" Jisung asked him. Minho nodded. "I have no other option and Hana isn't ready. She told me she will help but hasn't even arrived yet."

They were joined by Hyunjin, Felix, Taehyung and Jungkook too. "Hey, do you know what happened today at home?" Jungkook asked and all of their attentions went to Jungkook. They were paying attention to what he was saying when he started to recite the incidence earlier. Hyunjin started laughing. They looked at him confused.

"Why do everyone think me and her are couples?" The laughing ferret said. Felix rolled his eyes, "Because you both act like one. I remember the time when both of you made all of us friends think that you were actually dating until one day, we caught you." This made the others curious and confused.