Chapter 16

3rd Person's POV:

~~~~ After 3 months ~~~~

Nothing was going the way it was supposed to. Hana tried thinking of ways to get away from them but never succeeded. On the other hand, Yeonjun was getting more and more abused. Even they had the same surname, Yeonjun and Suzy kept secret from everyone about them being half-siblings. No one exactly knew about this little secret of theirs except Suzy's friends.

Since the past three months, Hana would do anything they would demand from her. From pranking teachers to falsely accuse students. But being the smart girl she was, she always got away with the proofs so as to maintain her reputation. She always felt guilty of what she was doing. She bought a diary for herself and wrote every single incident that happened with her in detail and with date and time too. All the hurtful words they said to her, all the insults and all the time they made her feel insecure about her body.

Because of them, she stopped caring for herself. It was both mentally and physically torturing for her. Her family didn't help at all. Irrelevant comments were thrown at her during dinner, taunts about gaining weight were told to her and she did nothing about that. What can she ever do? She wanted to end all this misery by ending her life but some wise words from her father kept her intact, "Some days in life are bad, not the whole life my child."

"Okay some days are bad, not the whole life." She said to herself for the last time and opened the door of her room to go downstairs. "Hana come here for breakfast!" Her mother called." She sat on the table beside Jungkook and his sister on her both side and they gave her a smile. She started eating her food but was cut by her aunt's voice.

"Seriously Hana? You have gained so much of weight and still eating too much! You will literally become like an elephant." "Shut up! She just came down to eat and haven't had her first bite." Her mother said and shot her a glare which made her aunt roll her eyes, "Don't regret when she gets rejected by a boy. I warned you." After saying that she turned and walked with full sass.

Hana put her spoon down but was stopped by Jungkook, "Ignore her." He said while munching on his food. Hana sighed and started to eat but thought about her aunt's words. 'Become like an elephant' She thought to the time 3 months back when she participated in every sport event but since the incident, she isn't getting time for that.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

Yeonjun was walking down the empty hallway. He just got freed from detention. Reason- again Suzy. She framed him with the help of his other classmate that he stole his homework. He sighed and looked at the empty hallway. Tears started to brim in his eyes. He remembered his mother and the day she died.

Mrs. Haneul Choi, Yeonjun's mother, was the actual CEO of Choi Enterprises. She along with her brother, started the company. But he used to be very sick and died at an early age. Later on, she married his father and they had Yeonjun just after the marriage, then a year younger brother, Soobin and two years younger baby brother Boemgyu. They were a big happy family living peacefully until one day his father came home with Jang Namra, and his half-sister, Jang Suzy. His mother got to know that he was in a relationship with her before but when they got together, she was already pregnant with Suzy. Haneul demanded for a DNA test and the results came positive. Suzy and his mother were abused by Namra's husband and that is why she left him but found Mr. Choi.

Heartbroken, Mrs. Haneul left the house and got into a car accident. She died in the hospital even after receiving medical help. The three brothers were heartbroken and blamed the other woman for this misery of their life. Later on, Mr. Choi married her and talked to the three brothers to respect her as their mother. Yeonjun and Soobin agreed but Boemgyu wanted to make her gain his trust. Mrs. Choi didn't like them at all and wanted to get the whole company Haneul left behind to her daughter and it would be achieved only by one thing- make Yeonjun look bad in front of his father and make a wall between them and that's how all his misery started.

Yeonjun wanted to hate his father for believing someone else and not his own son. But, he had seen his father cry in front of his mother's picture saying he was sorry and wanted the best for Yeonjun every night he raised a hand on him.

His thoughts got cut of but someone's talking voice. He stopped and peeked into an empty- well almost empty classroom in which four students were standing and discussing about something serious.

"What? How?" Suzy almost yelled at Chanji. "Well, I don't know myself how." "You don't know then who else might know?" Minjee said. Seeing fear and worry in their eyes excited Yeonjun and he smirked in victory already knowing what was coming. "So, you are telling us that the picture of Hana in your phone got deleted?" Jaebum confirmed. Chanji nodded. 

"Did she did that on her own?" Minjee enquired. "No, if she did then she would have been back to herself as she had nothing to be scared of." Suzy said. They all hummed. "If she doesn't know then no need to tell her too, we can still blackmail her and get what we want." Chanji said and they all hummed. But a voice came startling all of them.

"You are too late for this." 

**********************************************

Please vote and comment

Don't forget to add the story to your library

-Hyunjin's Lost Tooth