Chapter 30

3rd Person's POV:

------- Elder's Residence -------

Today was the day. Minho and Suzy's engagement's day. Both the families were ecstatic. Everyone was getting ready. The ceremony was held in one of the halls in the Elder's Residence. The decoration was beautiful.

The older members of both the families were greeting the guests and the younger members were either hanging out with their friends or talking with some guests they know.

Minho was getting tired. He was standing from the past 45 minutes or so, greeting all the guests. He didn't even know half of them, but Suzy helped him, and he was thankful for that.

It was true that she missed Hana. But Suzy was a nice girl too. He felt bad for her that sooner or later, he has to leave her. He knows what he was doing and what Suzy was trying to do with him, but he acted cluelessly and continued on with his plan.

He was desperately waiting for Jeon's. Usually, they would have been the first one to arrive because of the close and long friendship between both the families. The family have been friends for generations, from grandfather to grandchildren as if it was some heritage.

He continuously looked over the party hall and the doors to see their arrival. His actions didn't go unnoticed by Suzy.

"Who are you looking for Lino?" Minho didn't like her calling the name given to him by Hana but didn't say anything and replied coldly, "None of your business."

Suzy was a bit shocked at his tone, "Hey that's so cold. What did I do that you are angry from me." She pouted. 'Why does she resemble a crocodile?' Minho shakes his head to get rid of the thought.

"Uhh, Hana used to call me that." He awkwardly scratched his nape. "You reminded me of Hana. We are getting engaged and I don't like getting reminded of her when I look at you." He made up an excuse to escape and hell bro, it worked!

She blushed and hid her face. Minho just awkwardly stood there thinking what to do next. 'What did I used to do when Hana blushed? Yeah right, I used to kiss her. WAIT, WHAT? No never in a fucking way I will kiss Suzy. What are you thinking Minho?' Minho again shook his head and looked at Suzy awkwardly.

"You're so awkward brother-in-law." He heard and unfamiliar voice. He turned to look at the person and saw an unfamiliar boy standing there with and unamused Soobin and an annoyed Boemgyu. He was not unfamiliar by the looks thrown by those two, but this boy seemed unknown to him.

"Me?" Minho pointed to himself. He nodded with a smile. "Yes you, or who?" He chuckled. "By the way, I'm Choi Yeonjun." He extended his hand for a handshake which Minho returned. Minho looked towards Suzy who was looking at the boy with a glint of disgust. Minho cleared his throat to get her attention.

Suzy smiled and introduced him to Minho, "He is my...... uh.... Brother, Yeonjun." Yeonjun smirked, "Stepbrother" He cleared himself. Minho's face scrunched in confusion. He didn't know that she had a stepbrother nor did Boemgyu and Soobin told him.

He looked at Soobin and Boemgyu to confirm it. "They are my brothers." Yeonjun chirped with excitement and put his hands over both their shoulders. "Suzy is our stepsister." Minho was more confused. He didn't know that, and if his family knew, they would have told him too. So, it means they don't know it as well.

He looked at Suzy who was looking everywhere but at him. For sure he was annoyed that they didn't tell them this thing about the family. He also got the answer to why does Mrs. Choi always talked rudely to both Soobin and Boemgyu.

Yeonjun walked away from there with both his brothers. There was silence between both Minho and Suzy. After a while, Minho excused himself from there, and went to his family who were all gathered together in one of the corners and were in some deep discussion.