Chapter 57

Let's cry together. Last Chapter Ahead :(
I wish no one murders me for this ending :]

3rd Person's POV:

"Namra Choi killed Yeonjun's mother and she was arrested for that, the proof was in a pen drive that was given to Hana by Chanji. Emperor was arrested not only because of charges of murder but because of his involvement with drugs. Hayeon was arrested for attempting murder and so were Seoyoon, Minjun, Aeri and Seojun. Chanji and Suzy also turned them in for investigation on them. Minjee and Jaebum too. And Dad went for questioning for an illegal firing of a weapon." Yongsun explained to others, and they nodded.

"What about the Chois?" Taehyung asked her. "They are also getting treated. They were injured badly, especially Yeonjun. Somi, Rose, Jeongin and Seungmin treated them first." She answered him. "But did you guys left them by themselves?" Jisung asked. "You appeared out of nowhere, bro." Chaewon said while putting a hand on her chest.

"I came in a few minutes ago and saw you guys listening to everything and also heard it." He said and looked down. They all noticed how down he looked. Unlike his usual bubbly self, he looked like a sad quokka. Chaeyeong side-hugged him. "They all will be alright." He nodded and smiled weakly.

In mid of all this, Hana came back and sat at a corner. Seungmin, who was following her, shook his head and left the girl alone. She was staring blanky in the front and from time to time glanced at the door of the ER. Sometimes tears also fell from her eyes but she gulped and wiped them away.

About 4 hours passed, and there were no signs of doctors saying anything. Some nurses rushed in and out suddenly with a defibrillation machine. This made Hana's heart drop. It meant Minho's heartbeat has stopped and they would give him electric shocks. She gulped and clenched her head. She felt someone wrap their arms around her. She looked up and saw the big doe eyes of her brother.

"He will be alright. Let's trust the doctors and Felix. He would not let anything happen to his brother." Jungkook assured her and she nodded while tears were falling from her eyes. After a couple of minutes, they saw the door of the ER opening. She looked at the doctor who walked out and then immediately rushed to him.

"Doctor, how is he? What happened?" She asked him desperately. The doctor gulped and looked at her in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. Mr. Lee did not make it.

Hana dropped to the ground, while tears streaming down her face. Hayoon immediately fainted but Yongsun caught her, and Jisung, Jungkook, Jina, Yuri, Chaewon, Chaeyeong, Minhyuk burst into tears. 

Hana could not believe what happened and wished that this was all a nightmare which she wished would end soon. She slapped herself, not believing it all, but saw everyone around her crying and sad and then concluded that this was not a nightmare. She herself broke into tears, but was engulfed in a hug by her father.

"D-dad, w-why him? Why my M-Minho?" She wailed and he rubbed circles on her back. "Life is sometimes not fair, my child." She saw tears streaming down his own eyes and hugged her father back.

~~~~~~~~ 8 Months Later (Why 8? Because 8 is Fate❤️) ~~~~~~~~

Hana sat in her office. She was doing well. Although the whole incident was still imprinted on her mind like it all happened yesterday. Her eyes landed on the small photo frame that sat on her office desk. She looked at it and smiled at how happy she and Minho looked. 'Why do things have to go this way?' She thought to herself. Tears brimmed into her eyes and she quickly wiped them.